“Delicious appetizers and burgers.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mugshots

Mugshots
Ranked #28 of 232 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Larose
“Delicious appetizers and burgers.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We ate at Mugshots for lunch on Tuesday August 5th. We were seated immediately and our server was extremely nice and polite. We had the Mombo Combo (which is three different appetizers of your choice) as a meal, Rajun "Hester" Cajun salad, and the Tuckers Pulled Pork sandwich with onion rings. All of our food was hot and fresh and extremely delicious. The sweet tea was good. Our server was on point and continually checked on us to see if we needed anything. We had a nice leisurely lunch without any pressure to cut our meal/visit short. It wasn't my first time here and it won't be my last either.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Pros/Cons”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

If you can handle the possibility of average to poor service but GREAT burgers this is the place for you. You have to decide what's most important to you!!

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Amazing burgers, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This place makes me care less that there's no Red Robin in the area. Pow-Pow Shrimp appetizer was perfect and the burgers are delicious. I had the Comeback burger and my husband had the Gamble and they were both fantastic. We will absolutely be back! Our server was very attentive and even paid for one of my beers since she felt we waited too long for our meal. We didn't mind the wait, but definitely appreciated her gesture! This atmosphere didn't scream sports bar, which I expected, but the food made up for that. I highly recommend this place.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“lousy service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

We went to Mugshots for dinner on July 5 for 11 people. The service left a little to be desired. We waited over an hour before getting our food, it would have been longer if my husband had not discussed the issue with the manager. Our food had been sitting on the warmer in the kitchen for quite a while. Waitress never came to check on us or update us on the delay in our order. Once we spoke to the manager about the delay our suddenly appeared. It was a miracle that the food amazingly became available for serving after a complaint was filed. When we did recieve the food it was warm and not hot. We again expressed our frustration but were only given the military discount of 10% saving us a whopping 3.00 per bill. I believe that with over an hour wait and nobody noticing that we had been there a while we should have gotten more of a discount.
Quite unsure if I will eat at this Mugshots again due to the lack of concern for our wait or for the quality of the food.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank CharleneD1
DeRidder, Louisiana
“Great burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Stopped in Biloxi for the night and found this place. Was not impressed with the atmosphere at all but the burgers were great! Love the sweet Hawaiian rolls. I had the Kahuna burger and thoroughly enjoyed it. We would come back here if we were in the area again.

Visited July 2014

Been to Mugshots? Share your experiences!