“Enjoyable”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We enjoyed our visit here. We arrived around 4:00 pm. The crowd was slim which was great with us. Our child has a peanut allergy. The hostess was friendly and quick to check on our allergy need. They do not cook with peanut oil and they do sell hot dogs. This was a big plus for us. Our server took extra care to alert the kitchen of our child's peanut allergy. I ordered the chicken club on grilled sourdough. It was a large sandwich. I could only eat half. The sandwich lacked a little bland. This was fine with me because I have acid reflux. The fries were excellent. My husband got the Hickory BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger. It also had grilled onions on it. He said it was good. It must have been. He ate every bite. The kids hot dog was large but a nice serving size of it and fries. We also got a kids cheeseburger and fries. My son liked it. It was not a large hamburger by any means but was a good size for an 8 year old that doesn't eat a lot. The restaurant was fairly quet at this time. The food was a little pricey. We expected this though being The Hard Rock. The restaurant was a little smaller than non-casino Hard Rocks. As we were leaving the place was packing in and they were beginning to crank up the music for a fun night of dining. We would eat here again.

Evan W, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Average food, decent price, friendly wait staff. However, I would not recommend this place. It's primary attraction is the collectibles that are displayed throughout the establishment.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The ambiance, music, friendly wait staff, and then the delicious food! I love the pulled pork sandwich. Have to eat there every time I'm nearby!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Made a reservation two weeks in advance. Got a confirmation number. Went to check in at front desk and found that my reservation had be cancelled because they were over booked. No phone call to inform me. Was out-of-town, at night, with no place to stay!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We sat at the bar and enjoyed talking with the bartenders. Food was good and reasonable. We didn't have a wait and took advantage of their happy hour specials.

Thank you for the feedback we look forward to having you back in Biloxi.

Been to Hard Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!