“A lovely surprise within an upscale, smoke-free casino!”

Mignon's Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Mignon's Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 243 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Myrtle Street
Description: Mignon's Steaks & Seafood, the Mississippi Gulf Coast's premiere fine dining restaurant, is dedicated to creating an enchanting meal with unparalleled attention to detail, extraordinary service, and delectable cuisine, sure to please even the most discriminating palate. Mignon's is the only Mississippi Gulf Coast restaurant to have received both, Wine Enthusiast magazine's Award of Distinction and Wine Spectator magazine's Award of Excellence, for seven consecutive years. Make plans to experience extraordinary dining at Mignon's Steak & Seafood, open for dinner every Wednesday through Sunday. Dress code: Business casual to dressy.
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Mignon Restaurant proved to be a delightful experience! From the warm greeting by Carla, the exuberant and knowledgeable hostess, to our table underneath the Havana inspired automatic fans, to the attentive and well-trained Jason as our Captain, our dining pleasure was assured from the beginning.

The food was stunningly fresh, prompt and delicious. Jason's poised attention was perfect. Our wine was well poured and refreshed. Jason even split our entree for us, as we noted upon arrival that the portions were huge.

A special treat was the tasty "tidbit" appetizer that the chef sent to us. We were instantly enchanted, and remained that way throughout.

Though not on the easy casino pathway, this restaurant deserves to be busy. We were attracted by the great rainy on TripAdvisor, and were pleasantly surprised.

One side-topic…..there may have been some form of preservative on the salad. We later had a bit of reaction that typically comes from MSG. Just a tiny warning from a lovely dinner.

2  Thank Rita M

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Overall, this restaurant exceeded my expectations. If you are wanting a 'very nice' steak dinner, I found it to be less expensive than Ruth's but, admitidly, the steak itself not as good as Ruth's. Sides and desserts in same leaugue, however. Service was excellent. Atmoshere was nice; I guess 7:30 was Prime Time so our table right by kitchen door. I think we were the last folks in the place when we wrapped up at 9:30 Someone mentioned a view - I never saw daylight. It was dark and had a very formal 'feel'. We had a nice time but I would not go out of my way to return. And next time I would pay a few bucks extra for Ruth's.

1  Thank Raerone
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Found great reviews on trip advisor, and our dinner here did not disappoint. Wonderful and varied wine selection- truly for every budget. We did have to request the prix fixe menu- but no other complaints. My husband's steak had a great taste and cooked perfectly. My veal was excellent with lots of crab meat, and the sauce was incredibly rich. Service was great- will definitely return.

1  Thank courtelise
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The best thing I can say is that this is the second time I have gone to the restaurant and it has not disappointed either time. We put our meals and wine in the capable hands of Richard, our server, and Jarred, the Manager and Sommelier. Best decision we could have made. The steaks were unbelievable, the wine one of the best we have ever had.

Take my advice. Go to this restaurant. One of the jewels of the coast.

2  Thank GBrentBarkin
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This is one of the best restaurants anywhere and it's a treat to find it in Biloxi. It has an elegant ambiance, and it is isolated from the casino so there is no noise.
The service is excellent and the food is very good. One of us had filet mignon and the other had grilled gulf shrimp. both came with fresh asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes--other side options are available. We did not order an appetizer, but we got one anyway--the house provides a small asparagus tip wrapped in puff pastry with a citrus-bechamel sauce that was superb. We asked if the salads were huge and the waiter offered to split a caesar salad for us in the kitchen--it turned out to be just right. Between courses, we were served an icy blackberry sorbet with champagne, this was perfect. The gulf shrimp were huge and meaty and the steak was perfect.

Don't go to Biloxi and miss this one!

3  Thank Leann H

Been to Mignon's Steaks & Seafood? Share your experiences!