“best meal I had on this trip”

Mignon's Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Mignon's Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 248 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Myrtle Street
Description: Mignon's Steaks & Seafood, the Mississippi Gulf Coast's premiere fine dining restaurant, is dedicated to creating an enchanting meal with unparalleled attention to detail, extraordinary service, and delectable cuisine, sure to please even the most discriminating palate. Mignon's is the only Mississippi Gulf Coast restaurant to have received both, Wine Enthusiast magazine's Award of Distinction and Wine Spectator magazine's Award of Excellence, for seven consecutive years. Make plans to experience extraordinary dining at Mignon's Steak & Seafood, open for dinner every Wednesday through Sunday. Dress code: Business casual to dressy.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was the best meal I had on this weekend trip. The steak was good as well as the seafood. Service was excellent and the price was acceptable. All in all a pretty good casino steakhouse.

1  Thank Kyttrt

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Space comes at a premium at this restaurant with no views. So, make sure you have good company and don't mind the bench. The food was good and plenty.

1  Thank Motahari76
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Mignon Restaurant proved to be a delightful experience! From the warm greeting by Carla, the exuberant and knowledgeable hostess, to our table underneath the Havana inspired automatic fans, to the attentive and well-trained Jason as our Captain, our dining pleasure was assured from the beginning.

The food was stunningly fresh, prompt and delicious. Jason's poised attention was perfect. Our wine was well poured and refreshed. Jason even split our entree for us, as we noted upon arrival that the portions were huge.

A special treat was the tasty "tidbit" appetizer that the chef sent to us. We were instantly enchanted, and remained that way throughout.

Though not on the easy casino pathway, this restaurant deserves to be busy. We were attracted by the great rainy on TripAdvisor, and were pleasantly surprised.

One side-topic…..there may have been some form of preservative on the salad. We later had a bit of reaction that typically comes from MSG. Just a tiny warning from a lovely dinner.

2  Thank Rita M
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Overall, this restaurant exceeded my expectations. If you are wanting a 'very nice' steak dinner, I found it to be less expensive than Ruth's but, admitidly, the steak itself not as good as Ruth's. Sides and desserts in same leaugue, however. Service was excellent. Atmoshere was nice; I guess 7:30 was Prime Time so our table right by kitchen door. I think we were the last folks in the place when we wrapped up at 9:30 Someone mentioned a view - I never saw daylight. It was dark and had a very formal 'feel'. We had a nice time but I would not go out of my way to return. And next time I would pay a few bucks extra for Ruth's.

1  Thank Raerone
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Found great reviews on trip advisor, and our dinner here did not disappoint. Wonderful and varied wine selection- truly for every budget. We did have to request the prix fixe menu- but no other complaints. My husband's steak had a great taste and cooked perfectly. My veal was excellent with lots of crab meat, and the sauce was incredibly rich. Service was great- will definitely return.

1  Thank courtelise

Been to Mignon's Steaks & Seafood? Share your experiences!