“Really can't Compliment this place enough...”

Palace Casino Resort
Ranked #3 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I stayed at the Palace for the first time in July 2013 with my sister for a "girls night out". I had read all of the great reviews but was worried still not being familiar with the Biloxi area. I was very pleased upon entry into the hotel. We rented a Cabana and enjoyed the pool and poolside service for the afternoon, then dined at Mignon's later that evening. As I am not a big gambler, I really was looking for a relaxing trip and was not disappointed. My entire experience was incredible. From the front desk and Champagne reception at check-in, the friendly poolside service and the exceptional fine dining service as Mignon's, I felt very pampered.

So much so, that I returned for my second visit for my anniversary. We were given a room at the end of the hall, killer corner window view of the bay, and a Happy Anniversary champagne and balloon bouquet. My husband was very impressed with the Palace, and enjoyed "breaking even" on the slots. We indulged in another fabulous evening at Mignons and left once again super satisfied.

My third trip, I decided to bring my 11 and 3 year old. There is a fantastic children's museum in Gulfport(15 minutes away) so I knew they too would enjoy our one night get away. This time we ate twice at Stacked. The prices are extremely reasonable, in fact, our breakfast cost less here than it did the day before at IHOP. And it was super satisfying. Molly, our breakfast server, couldn't have been more welcoming! We spent time outside, walked around the pool(as it was too chilly to swim) and admired the boats. The kids were never bored, even at a Casino. Plus, this time my Hubby left the slots in the Black!

So three visits, within less than a year, and relaxation as the sole intention. With the smoke free atmosphere, outstanding service, and very reasonable prices, I'm not sure why anyone would go elsewhere while in Biloxi.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank wkmason00
There are newer reviews for Palace Casino Resort

Reviewed 27 February 2014

This was our first time staying at the Palace Casino. Being smoke-free is what caught our attention. Wonderful employees, outstandingly clean and comfy rooms will keep us coming back! No more stays at any other casinos - this is the ONLY place to stay in Biloxi. The lack of smoke makes the casino very clean, too. The buffet had better food than other casinos. The room rates are competitive, if not lower, than other casinos. We will be back MANY times.

Room Tip: We got a room "without a view" and yet we still had a view of the water. Stay higher up t...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank durangoliz
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed here in 2012 and were impressed but now in 2014 they have upgraded the rooms and baths and they are very nice. We only stay 1 night when we go to New Orleans from Tampa but enjoyed it both times. Very clean, desk staff is most helpful even when something may be obvious but the weariness from the road makes one non attentive. Value is excellent and they have senior, AAA and AARP discounts for their already reasonable room rates. Free coffee, complimentary desktop PCs and printer by the check in desk add to the extreme value at this great Hotel/resort but free WIFI is also in the rooms for your own laptop. Energy saving bulbs throughout the room but they are high quality and don't have that ridiculous cold tint to them. Nice view of the Gulf from our 6th floor room and the marble double shower with a glass door and a rain shower head was extra nice. The buffet is a bit pricey but there are many high end choices such as roast beef, prime rib, steak, turkey, cajun and many other Global style choices. Of course you can eat until you need help to your room. No smoking throughout the entire building including the casino makes this an enjoyable alternative to the smoke in your face neighbor at the slot machine or tables. Don't get me wrong, smokers should enjoy their habit but not at the cost of comfort of others. Biloxi is a very nice smaller town/city that has had it's share of destruction from storms and their are memorials all over for a historical overview of Nature's wrath. We'll go back every time we are passing it. Also my wife was born in Biloxi so it has a special meaning.

Room Tip: Make sure to use senior, AAA or AARP to get a reduced rate if you qualify. Southern exposure rooms h...
1  Thank freddombski
Reviewed 21 February 2014

This was our first time staying here but it certainly won't be the last. This hotel/casino is all non smoking. It was the most pleasurable experience. Every employee in this place should receive a good hospitality award. Check in, easy...clean, beautifully furnished room, lovely view from the room, nicely landscaped pool area, and some of the best restaurants I've dined in. Don't leave without stopping by the Cafe for delicious coffee and wonderful desserts. (We took a King Cake home with us). The Stacked Grill has a good variety menu for breakfast (served 24/7) and lunch. Very large portions at reasonable prices. Dinner at the Contact Sports Bar also offers great menu choices and very reasonable too. We didn't try the buffet. LOVED playing in the smoke free casino. I actually played much longer than usual because of the smoke free atmosphere. All around excellent experience. (Excellent service in the Cafe by Molly and by Kehuna, our servers).

Room Tip: The higher floors offer a better view of the gulf.
1  Thank knoxtntraveler_11
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed Feb 16 2014
We were on the casino floor for over 7 hrs. Rating 1-5
Casino-2 -machines are tight
Buffet-3- $20.00 if you have a players card.
Drinks-1- We both had a Virgin Bloody Mary. It was pretty much watered down tomatoes juice.
Room-5-nice bedding,big room
Value-3-$89.00 and that is with a AARP discount. For the price I think we would try another casino hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank RogerCheryl
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I'll review Mingon separately as it deserves this!

We stayed here as I'd never stayed in a casino hotel before and wanted to experience this. We chose the Palace both as it was smoke free and because of the restaurant Mignon. The hotel is fine and the room was nice, very large and comfortable with good lighting. It was however extremely noisy with a total lack of sound proofing between the rooms and from the corridor. Fortunately it was a quiet night and the sounds died down early. We did check out the buffet restaurant and if you wanted to eat in a school canteen atmosphere this would be just right. We didn't and fortunately Mingon was open that evening.

6  Thank toniShanghai
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

It was so nice walking into The Palace after having been to the Hard Rock and Margaritaville. The smoke-free atmosphere is great. It's refreshing to sit at a table and not have the person next to you chain smoking. There was a group of 6 of us in our 30s. The dealers were nice. As were the rooms. Very spacious for 4 people. Our only complaint was that there's no poker room in the casino. Great hotel and will definitely stay there next time we're in Biloxi.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple