Palace Casino Resort
US$108
US$95
QualityInn
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$122
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$167
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$112
BestWestern.com
Hampton Inn Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$140
Hampton.com
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$111
  • Pool
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$110
AscendHotels
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$205
Orbitz.com
US$155
US$149
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$97
Orbitz.com
1,011 results
All reviewsnon smokingstacked grillsmoke free environmentsmoking loungeno smoking policyclean airsports barview of the baytable gamescorner roomdinner buffetroom keyplayers cardgreat place to stayslot machinescasino resortvisit biloxi
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I know exactly what the reviewer meant about treatment from SOME of the table staff...,...especially craps. We have stayed at the Palace over the last 15 years and it is our first choice. Normally service is first class. Our Dealer Paul was rude/sarcastic/and generally made us unwelcome. It was like he was doing us a favour! Surely he has enough sense to realise that if the Custer at any table is respected and their presence made welcome then they will stay longer and keep playing. After all it is Casino 101 for a bettor to stay as long as possible with then odds understandably in favor of the house. After all the insults and snide comments I just got my chips out and left. I will be spending the remaining days we have at one of themany other craps tables where you are welcome and treated with respect.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Fredshark33
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed here May 25-27. First time we have stayed here since the complete renovation of the hotel and casino. Great rooms and great price. Clean, spacious, non-smoking room that was nicely appointed with a coffee maker and small refrigerator. Nice place to come back to at days end after visiting the other smoke filled casinos. Nice break for the eyes. If you have never stayed at The Palace I highly recommend giving it a try.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Loved this property. The non- smoking casino was so nice. Very friendly staff in the casino that were patient with beginners. The hotel rooms were very nice at a great price. I highly recommend this resort.

Room Tip: Ask for a bay view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank NJFP
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We love this hotel since it is non smoking. If you happen to get a room on the bay side, the view is very pretty if you are on the higher floors. The hotel personnel are friendly and efficient in check in and check out. My wife and I plan on coming back the last week of June. We look forward to the nonsmoking hotel but wish the slots were a little looser.

Room Tip: If staying on bay side, get a room on the higher floors.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Overall, the Palace Casino Resort is a nice, non-smoking property. I chose to stay here specifically because it was a non-smoking property and was glad I did. While it's not perfect, and you won't confuse it for a Vegas property, I did have a nice time during my stay.

The property is clean and well-kept. Self-parking is free and the walk to your room isn't too far. The casino has plenty of gaming options and the slots seemed pretty fair. The rooms are well-decorated and modern. And as I said above, the property is smoke-free!

Now for the negatives. Check-in was painfully slow. They initially had 1 employee at the front desk for a line of 10-12 people. Eventually, another employee opened up another line but seemed irritated to have to do so. The front desk agents weren't rude, but they definitely didn't go out of their way to make me feel welcome.

The hotel rooms are a bit small and the bathrooms are downright tiny. The beds were average...nothing to brag about but certainly not uncomfortable.

For some reason, the pool area was closed during our stay. Yes, it was March and it was cold, but that's no excuse for not having the hot tub open for 2 consecutive days with no explanation.

If I am ever in the area again, I would stay here again. It wasn't perfect, but being smoke-free goes a long way.

Room Tip: Ask for a south-facing room for an ocean view
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family