“Nice getaway despite the weather”

Palace Casino Resort
Ranked #3 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My friends and I decided to spend the night here before the end of summer. Although the weather didn't cooperate, we enjoyed lunch and drinks at Wahoo's. It was too chilly to spend any time in the pool as it was overcast. The experience was quiet; however we has an anxious moment as we came back from the casino around 10:30 when our key wouldn't open our door. The green light came on, but the door wouldn't open. One theory is that the slidebar on the door may have slid closed. Finally, our room door did open, relieving everyone's concerns about how we were going to get access to our luggage etc. for the night.

The staff was nice and very helpful (almost a little too much so in the case of one glib bellman).
Overall, we would return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank kenla

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed in the casino hotel 2 nights. At the end of the hall, our room was quiet. Could see the water & bridge but mostly saw the roof of the lower level & some storage containers. Don't stay in 426, 427, 428, 526, 527, 528. Room was nice. Stacked grill restaurant served a good breakfast, bakery had decent scones & cookies. Casino ate our money :(

1  Thank ponchy6567
Reviewed 21 July 2014

An excellent resort in Biloxi, MS which is entirely smoke free. It was a pleasure to be in a casino without the smoke haze. All aspects of this resort exceeded my expectations. The entire staff was exceptional. I tried two of the restaurants, Contact Sports Bar and Wahoo's Poolside Bar and Grill, which the food and service were great. The room I had was a corner room which allowed two views of the bay. I was totally satisfied with all aspects of my visit and will go again. .

Room Tip: Unless you plan to spend your entire visit in the casino, pay the extra amount and get a room with a...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dewitt H
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Several co-workers and I visit the Palace once a year for a teachers retreat. We love that it is non-smoking, the rooms are beautiful, and the restaurants are excellent. they also have a beautiful pool area with a poolside restauraunt and bar. We are not much for gambling, so we don't spend to much time on the casino, but the fact that it's non-smoking is a huge plus. I highly recommend staying here. We love it!

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Ladycheree
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Hello! This Casino hotel was enjoyable mostly because of the smokeless casino. The rooms had paper thin walls, We had some really loud neighbors. I don't want to be gross, so won't say the details. They also were loud early before 7 AM.

The elevator was tricky to learn how to use. It took a little to get used to. It is supposed to be a security thing but it needs to be updated.

Also the pool is like a maze to get to. If is ok if you want a long walk to the pool. After you go to the pool, you have to walk wet a long way back to your hotel room.

I like gambling in a non smoking room but I think I would stay somewhere else and just drive there to gamble.

Room Tip: You might like a room facing the water. We did not have that. We had a roof top view.
2  Thank pt32127
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We just recently returned from the Palace and I must say the visit was better than great. Our visit was for out 57th Anniversary and I mentioned it when I booked with the Palace several weeks in advance. Low and behold, when we checked in, the Front Desk Person said to us Happy 57th Anniversary and your room is ready. We went to our room and found that we had a balloon corsage with "Happy Anniversary" and a cold down bottle of Champaign - what a way to greet us and it was outstanding. The food at the Buffett was great and the Stacked Grill was also awesome as we ate there for breakfast every day. The staff as always was friendly and very helpful and I was sorry we had to leave. I must rate this as above five (5) dots because of the Palace recognizing Senior Citizens.

Room Tip: Get a room on the upper floors, the view is outstanding.
4  Thank Von K
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

My husband n I met friends there. The hotel is beautiful. The restaurants have great food. Casino pays pretty good. But the best part is the entire place is smoke free. We will definitely be going back there. We even participated in a trivia contest and won some money.

Stayed: July 2014