Palace Casino Resort
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$60
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$94
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$142
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$72
US$76
US$74
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$66
  • Pool
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$95
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$174
US$114
US$102
Doubletree.com
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$111
All reviewsnon smokingstacked grillsmoke free environmentsmoking loungeno smoking policyclean airsports barview of the baytable gamescorner roomdinner buffetroom keyplayers cardgreat place to stayslot machinescasino resortvisit biloxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stayed here a couple of years ago and had nothing but problems (we were actually evacuated because of a fire) so when my work travels brought me back to the area I was extremely hesitant to stay here again. I'm a firm believer that everyone deserves a 2nd chance and boy am I glad I did. The property made a 100% turn-around since my previous stay. The rooms are large and comfortable, Internet worked like a charm, the quality of the buffet was perfect and the smoke-free casino was terrific. I will gladly book here again and hopefully next time I can squeeze in a bit of pool time!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TheLeBouefs
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I wanted to stay at the Palace Casino for our anniversary and they were very accommodating. We arrived early at the hotel and went to check in and the lady at the front desk said that our room wasn't quite ready but wouldn't be too long. She asked for a phone number and said that she would call us as soon as the room was ready. The valet said that they would hold our luggage so we could go enjoy the casino. After about 30 minutes the lady from the front desk called and said that our room was ready. Upon entering our room to our surprise were several balloons with Happy Anniversary on them and a nice bottle of champagne. I could have taken credit for the balloons and champagne but I told my wife I had nothing to do with it, which was the truth. I mentioned to the lady taking the reservations that it was our 24th wedding anniversary so they went above and beyond our expectations. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The rooms were great and we really like that this was a non smoking casino and hotel. We really enjoyed our stay. Also we dined at a little restaurant in the casino and I believe the name was "Stacked" but the food was great!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Keith A
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This hotel provided us an amazing three day getaway. The room was recently renovated and had a modern Asian theme. There was a large flat screen T.V, desk, dresser combo that also provided a refrigerator. The King size bed was comfortable with high quality linens. Even though we did not have a full water view, we did have a partial view. Check in was smooth and quick and they even offered us champagne. The hotel does offer some out front parking which is closer than the parking lot. The staff are friendly and helpful. The casino is smoke free and has a easy going friendly atmosphere. We will definitely return.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room on a higher floor with a water view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda L
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Expect to pay more than three-times the weekly rate if you check-in on the weekends.
The rooms, although adequate, smell like mildew and could use a good cleaning.
The hotel staff, somewhat cavalier, could use some help at the front desk. The check-out wait can be long when checking-in or out.
In the restaurant expect old and dried-out food on the buffet line and soggy sandwiches if you choose to use the take-out.
On a positive note, the fishing pier in back is one of the best in Biloxi and smoke-free is always a plus in the hotel.
A one-hundred dollar deposit is required when checking-in for room cleaning, smoke damage etc.

Room Tip: Ask for a room as high as possible to cut down on "hallway" noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Traveler M
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My mother and I stayed here on a business trip. This is a beautiful hotel!! Very clean, very modern and beautifully decorated. The staff was very very friendly. They made it their mission to make sure everything was perfect for your stay. We ate at the buffet for dinner and it was delicious with great waitstaff. We also played a little in the casino. The casino and hotel is completely smoke free which was great. They DO have a nice smoking lounge though for smokers. I have only 1 complaint...the walls are thin and I could hear my neighbors on all sides flushing their toilets, general movement and bumping around and their tvs. This is a very very clean hotel. I would stay here again for sure. We had an amazing view of the Gulf and pool from our room.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business