“Mardi gras!!”

Ranked #6 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
“Mardi gras!!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Had a great experience at this hotel. Just a walk across the street to walk on the sand along the beach. Room was clean and staff was friendly. Breakfast was well stocked the next mornings and clean kept!! Definitely stay here!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Amethyst D
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your stay here in Biloxi with us. Mardi Gras is always a fun time here on the coast and we know that you have a number of choices when it comes to lodging; I'm very thankful that you gave us a shot and that we didn't disappoint! Our breakfast hostesses take pride in helping start our guests day off right: With a good breakfast and and a warm smile! I hope that you had a blast during the Mardi Gras season. If you find yourself on the Gulf Coast again, I hope you give us another chance to serve you. Once more, thank you again for letting us know how your stay with us was.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We have been traveling all week and now we are here in Mississippi. This is our 5th hotel and have be pleased with each and every one. The hotel here is nice for just passing through. Rooms are a little worn out, but the service and consistency is always welcomed! The parking lot is lit up bright and that's very nice when we arrived in the night. My only complaint was the brick of heavy smoke the minute you walked in the door. We asked for a nonsmoking room, but the smell is everywhere. So, if you have allergies to smoke, beware.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nursek40
Thank you for taking time to leave feedback on your recent stay with us here in Biloxi. We use guest feedback as a way to determine what areas we're doing well in and those that we need to improve. I'm happy you were pleased with your overall stay, but I do genuinely apologize that you were inconvenienced by the smell of smoke. I've informed our housekeeping department and they're formulating better ways of diminishing the smell so that our non-smokers and guests with allergies can completely enjoy their time with us. I hope, if you ever find yourself on the Coast again, you'll give us another opportunity to serve you. Once again, I thank you for letting us know how your stay was.
Bolingbrook, Illinois
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Located blocks from the Casinos. Right across the street from the beautiful beaches. Newer location that is in perfect shape. Nice outdoor pool area and great service with plenty of smiles. I plan to visit again someday. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

1 Thank Oxman1978
First let me thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on your stay at our hotel. I'm very glad you were able to enjoy our pool area while you were with us and our staff made you feel at ease. The casinos are a big draw to our city and we know that you have a lot of options when it comes to lodging and we're very grateful that you trusted us to serve you! Whenever you find yourself back in Biloxi, I hope you give us a chance to serve you and your family again. Once more, thank you for letting us know how your stay with us was!
Kansas City, United States
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Hampton Inn Biloxi is a great place to stay, as are all the Hampton Inns we have stayed at. At Hampton Inn Biloxi, the shopping, excellent dining, souveniers, access to the white sand beaches, and entertainment, is extreemly convienient, and affordable. The staff is very frienly and helpfull. The merchants and residents we encountered in the area were very much the same. We didn't leave anything there, but I'm sure we'll be back!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your recent stay at our hotel was. We use guest feedback as a way to determine what we're doing right and where we need to improve. I'm very glad to find that we met your expectations! Our staff tries their best to make each guest feel as welcome as possible. I hope you'll give us the pleasure of serving you again the next time you're in our area. Once again, thank you very much!
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Just down the street from the Beau Rivage and across the street from the Gulf and a white sandy beach. This Hampton has spacious room and is super clean. Parking is limited but everything else is top notch. I always try to stay in Hampton Inns when I travel and this rates as one of the best.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tdgator1
Judy B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
Thank you so much for leaving feedback about your stay with us. I'm pleased to find that our hotel met your expectations. Our housekeeping staff works hard to ensure that our guests feel confident that their rooms are clean, I'm glad to hear that they didn't let you down. I do apologize that our parking lot can become quite crowded. I hope that if you find yourself in our area again, that you give us another chance to serve you! Once more, I thank you for taking the time out to let us know how your stay with us went.
memphis,tn
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Just right across from the beach, this hotel is in a great location. The pool is heated which was phenomenal. We went on Spring Break in March and it wasn't quite hot yet, still a little chilly. Too chilly to enjoy the Ocean water but warm enough to escape some of the winter blues. By the pool being heated, we stayed all 3 days in the pool for hours each time because once you get in the pool, you had no idea that it was actually cool outside. Staff was friendly, breakfast was good, walking distance to casinos, and food.

Room Tip: Does not matte where you sleep in this hotel. You are right across the street from a Beach!
1 Thank pagesinadiary
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to let us know how your stay in March was! I'm glad to find that you were pleased with our hotel and that you were able to enjoy the pool even in the chilly weather! I hope our staff made you feel welcome during your time with us and if you're ever in the area I hope that you give us a chance to serve you again. Thank you, once more, for taking the time to leave feedback on your stay!
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We stayed here 2 nights. The location is perfect (close to Beau Rivage, Lighthouse and across the street from the beach)! Rooms were clean and comfortable (I like that they have the new RFID room keys). The free breakfast was just good (it's free, don't expect IHOP, but nice selection). There is an inviting lobby area with TV and sitting space. You can pick up beach towels from the front desk, but they are small so get a few.. Also, they have grab and go snacks at the front desk, very nice. Overall, a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for letting us know how your stay at our hotel was. I'm very happy to know our housekeepers hard work made you feel comfortable in your room! Our keys are newly implemented and they've really cut out guests trips to the front desk because of demagnetization so I'm pleased to know it was a feature you enjoyed! I hope, if you and the family are ever in the Biloxi area again, that you'll give us the chance of serving you! Again, thank you very much for letting us know how your stay was!