“Great food”

Quality Poultry and Seafood
Ranked #44 of 248 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We had a great lunch after a morning at the beach. Bought a lot of seafood to take back to the beach house to cook the rest of the week, and the guy was able to advise me on amounts, preparation, and storage. The restaurant is inside the market and very laid back, perfect for families with young children. Everyone was friendly; the only thing is, you wait on yourself. There are signs, you just may not notice them right away.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I've eaten at the café next to this place and enjoyed it every time I went. Nice people. Only problem is that there aren't too many places to sit, so get there early for lunch, or get it to go.

A must is the seafood platter on Fridays, its their lunch special on Fridays. You get an assortment of seafood with this platter to include, crab, oysters, etc. It also comes with their delicious gumbo. I think I paid 12 dollars for this platter.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

They have about anything you need in seafood. Price is comparable to others in the area. Service was outstanding and fast.

1  Thank 363terryr
Reviewed 16 March 2014

If you are in the Biloxi area, make sure you go and buy some fresh seafood. The crawfish are delicious and spices. The crab are so sweet and fresh. The guys working there are helpful and fun to talk to. They have lots of info about where the seafood is from and how to prepare it. Awesome!

Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

I've been to the quality poultry and seafood twice to buy fish and once to eat at the Resturant . I brought snapper and had the Resturant next door grill it and they did a great job! I had the gumbo with the fish and my goodness the gumbo was so good. I purchased flounder one night to cook in my room at my hotel and the fish was so fresh it didn't have a fish smell! Then I went back and brought grouper, cooked it and chowed it down with my husband! We're leaving Biloxi tomorrow and were hoping we can find a place like this in Columbus Mississippi !

1  Thank Ikenney

Been to Quality Poultry and Seafood? Share your experiences!