“Nice Bar”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2013

A few blocks from the palace where we stayed. enjoyed a few adult beverages at the bar watching sat. football. fun place.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

cjhulin - Thank you for coming by for some football and drinks! We're happy to hear you had a great time.

Margaritaville Management Team

There are newer reviews for Margaritaville

Reviewed 14 September 2013

my husband and I came to Margaritaville because we had visited others in other states... the food was about the same the prices were about the same the only thing I can say that wasn't the same with our server.. I can say that I'm pretty happy with the fact that you have very large name badges because the girl Alyssa that was our server was horrible.. how hard is it to remember a drink order how hard is it to get the food out and get it right.. when we question about things on the menu she looked at us like she didn't know what we were talking about.. overall sour disposition.. and pretty much look like she wasn't wanting to even be at work.. I hope all your servers aren't like this I don't know if we're even going to try it again

3  Thank Luv2travel2802
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Luv2travel2802 - We are very sorry about the service you describe here. This is not what you should expect from us and we will address your comments with the entire team. We don't want to lose you, so we are on it!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and I recently visited Margaritaville in Biloxi, MS and had a wonderful time. It is located right on the water (bay front) and offers great outdoor seating where you can watch the activity on the bay. I had the "fried green tomatoes" and they were awesome. Thick slices of breaded tomato covered in a nice sauce with shrimp...yum! Typical margaritas and atmosphere but what's not to like about a fun place like this.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

PJArden - We're so happy you and your husband enjoyed a nice visit with us, especially our amazing views of the bay, food and island atmosphere. Thank you for coming by!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The food was great, the service even better. I have to say though, no entertainment the entire time we were there. They have the big mixer just like the one in Myrtle Beach, SC, but no action for the entire 1 1/2 hrs we were there. This is one of the main reasons we enjoy eating at M'villes, but this one---huge disappointment!!

It was very empty too. Only 2 other tables were taken inside, about 3 outside. We arrived about 6:30pm and expected more people, but there were none.

I will say that the smoke hits you as soon as you walk in. We went straight to the restaurant and requested to be as far away from the smoke as possible. The hostess placed us at the very back in the corner and it ended up being fine. No smell of smoke at all while we were eating.

The food was good, just like the others. We had a great waitress who even offered to take several pics of the family for us.

Overall, I would say this is our 2nd least favorite M'ville.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

jennmaybe - Thank you for visiting and sharing your experience with us. We do have stilt walkers and a show on the weekends, so we are sorry you missed our live entertainment during your visit. We are happy you enjoyed our food and service. All of your comments will be taken very seriously because we want to be your favorite!

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

We frequent Margaritaville regularly, and eat at the restaurant every time we're there. We were there Labor Day weekend, Saturday, 8/31/13, @ 1pm. I must say there were at least 30 tables without patrons and (3) - (4) waitresses. Imagine how shock I was shocked when the hostess told us, a party of only (2), would have to wait (20) to (30) minutes for a table, "Because we don't want to overwhelm the Kitchen staff and Wait staff!" Wow, on a holiday weekend!!! We decided to go to the bar just inside the restaurant and order a drink, but the bar tender never asked us in our (20) minutes if we needed a drink! I assume because she was "Overwhelmed!" We got our table at approximate (25) minutes. Our waitress wasn't "Overwhelmed" and our entrees were good, but the overall experience left us with a bad taste in our mouths! I hope this isn't the service and customer appreciation Jimmy Buffet is providing these days!

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

usmc_dkl - Thank you for visiting and bringing your experience to our attention. While we are very happy you enjoyed our server and entrees, we sincerely apologize for this being your overall impression of your visit. The issues you describe here should not be what you associate with our place, so we will address your review very seriously with the team.