Free cancellation until 28/07
US$101
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$58
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$162
US$144
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$128
Hampton.com
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$132
AscendHotels
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$155
US$149
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$247
Prestigia.com
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$118
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$191
US$178
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$139
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2013

The experience was awful. Checked in with my daughter, NOT the kind of place to take a family. Didn't spend the night, place was nasty and people hanging over the balcony were disgusting and intimidating. Never had this happen before in my life....wouldn't go back if the room was free.

Room Tip: Beyond words....nasty.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Linda L
Reviewed 23 January 2013

The room I got was supposed to be non-smoking but there were cigarette burns on the sink counter top and the room was heavily perfumed. The mattress was old and the 3 pillows were thin. There was a refrigerator (that didn't work) and I microwave (I didn't try). The wifi was ok though and had a pretty good signal. A sign on Hwy 90 advertised a $39 rate for Sun-Thurs but it was Friday night so it was $55. Definitely not worth it and wouldn't have been worth $39 either.

I gave it a Poor and not a Terrible because I've seen much worse for the same money. And going a few mile further east were a string of motels.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 January 2013

On Jan. 11, 2013 my sister, daughter and myself stayed in the Broadway Inn, in Biloxi, MS. It was one of the most unpleasant stays anywhere. There was no alarm clock, the bathroom door would not latch shut, the tub drain didn't work well, the grouting around the tub was falling out, the beds needed replacing, the pillows were extremely flat. We didn't complain about any of it, however, that night, after we went to sleep, people were fighting somewhere around our room. They were so loud and fouled mouth, we were fearful for our safety. I can't believe the desk clerk wouldn't have heard them, yet nothing was done. They were fighting outside and inside their room. I was afraid something might happen to our vehicle also. I didn't even know how to get a hold of someone at the front desk, because the information on the phone was missing. We will never stay in your hotel again, nor will anyone I know. I hate the idea that one of the most memorable things on our vacation was this nightmare.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Dirty. Asked for non-smoking room, the smoke odor in the room made us litterally sick. Air conditioning malfunctioned. Dingy mattress, burned sheets and bedspread, no blanket. Dirty shower curtain. Sandspurrs in carpeting. Old, rundown room. Rules said no pets on the property, heard dog barking during the night. Left after one night of a 4 night reservation to an extremely clean room at another motel for same price. Management/Owner would not give a refund of any kind. A $100. non-refundable charge was required to hold the room. Was told the room was on Beach Boulevard. It is actually down a side road facing WalMart Drive. This was a special event week in Biloxi which was ruined by allergy problems and taking time to find and move to another motel. Had to trash the pajamas I wore that night. This was supposed to be a vacation, not an endurance test.

Room Tip: Don't stay there.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bobbie Y
Reviewed 11 June 2012

The worst experience ever,made mistake by paying first,then looking at room, between vomit and pee stains and stains on pillows we left and got a good room down street, however they refused to give money back. We made complaint at the visitors center. Next should be dept of health. this place needs to be put out of business!

Room Tip: don't waste your time, your better off sleeping in an alley
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple