“This place needs to be shut down immediatly.”

Broadway Inn Express
Ranked #41 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
“This place needs to be shut down immediatly.”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

All other hotels along side Biloxi beach were non-vacant. Thus, forced to come to broadway inn, the front desk was in a cramped trashy room. Payed $110 for one night, was asked to sign a paper understanding that there are no refunds for ANY reason. Walked into the room and the stench was terrible, went into the bathroom and there were roaches in the tub and on the door frame. There were boxers behind the bathroom door. Disgusted, walked to the front desk asking for bug spray and for someone to remove the dirty clothing. Instead the woman gave us another room. This room also smelled terrible, the mirror looked burned/stained, the carpets stained, the chair stained and ripped up, the AC unit broken and peices just laying on the floor next to it, lamp shade torn, mold in the bathroom, funk on the walls, light fixtures on the ceiling falling off, everything looks like it needs to be wiped down and sanitized. The mini fridge had an annoying buzzing sound. The AC unit didn't work unless it was below 59degrees, there was a peice of wood sticking out from the side of the bed and I scraped my shin. The other bed however looks like it's just a mattress and some sheets sitting on the floor. The woman working at the desk was very rude/unproffettional and didn't care much about hospitality in the slightest. I do not want to touch anything in this room, walk around barefoot, sit on the bed or anything. The pool isn't clean, garden not kept up, drink machine/ice maker in a very uncomfortable spot in between a wall and a fence. I am completely and utterly disgusted. This place looks like somewhere you would bring a hooker or rape someone. This place isn't even worth $20/night. Very disappointed, I would rather have spent $200 more on a nicer place. I hope to god this place gets shut down so no one else has to go through this.

• Stayed March 2014
5 Thank Denise5489

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Ahhh. What to say about the Broadway inn. In a few simple sentences I will sum up my unpleasant experience. Shortly after paying 110$ I visited my room and had three members of the hotel staff greet me. The three roaches sang me a welcome song while running around the bathroom. Dont get me started on the dirty boxers laying on the floor. I immediately went and requested roach spray and a pair of tongs to pick up the Hershey chocolate stained undergarments. Instead she moved to another room where my horror movie experience continued. In this room the mirror is burned and stained. Im pretty sure at one point a roach came out from my pillow and told me to escape while I still could. Also the mold in the bathroom reminds me of katrina. The kind of stench you smell when your childhood has been destroyed. There was a piece of wood rigged onto the bed frame where my girlfriend hit her leg. In her attempts to scream i covered her mouth carefull to not wake the roaches. I was kind of upset that the air conditoner smelled like taco bell has been hidden in there for a very long time. At one point something hissed at me. This hotel seems a lot like the Texas chainsaw massacre. The only thing I'm waiting for now is an oversized goofball to run in, kill me and where my face while he does a mexican hat dance. On a serious note... if John Stamos was waiting for me in this room with a box of chocolate I would go in but leave shortly after.... I mean.... come on its John Stamos.

• Stayed March 2014
13 Thank brandino123

Travellers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Rachid ,nasty,stunk,people walking above us all night squeaky ceiling...couch looked like it got pulled out the trash scary...very scary a place like this is open I live here in town this was a last minute desision and one that I strongly regret..for a 10 dollar difference I cohld have gotten something much better and actually clean.The only defence fir this dump is at 48'15 u get what u pay for although I wouldnt stay for free...keep driving diwn 90 dont stop here

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank chicanita1978
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Please do not stay here! the room was so nasty! Luckly i have my own cleaning products!The couch has big rings of stains onit!Yuck!Did not touch it at all.Refrigerator was not clean.The floor was dirty.This hotel looks like a hourly booking place..The lady that checked us in was not professional at all!The lady that checked us in was doing rooms with no shoes on.This hotel was way over rated. note: you will not get your money back if you cancel. please do not stay here at all.

Room Tip: any place else is good.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank purplegirl42
Monroe, Louisiana
Reviewed 29 July 2013

after finding motel not facing beach and the lobby looking trashy and the only view was of a chain link fence . I refused to stay . be sure and check there cancelation policy because they still charged me in part. DO NOT BOOK THIS MOTEL ! I Promise when you get there you will be DISSAPOINTED. LOOKED VERY LOW CLASS

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank william h
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Looks like a low grade hourly hotel ' mold everywhere ' very discusting ' pool very dirty ' Sevice is very bad ' manager is very rude and not professional. The beds look and feel like they have been here sence after Katrina. The freezer is froze up, pour air conditioner won't cool off the room on 60 . We asked for our money back and she said no refunds after not even 5 mintues of being here and than asked for a different room hoping to be better but the manager said they are all the same and WOULD NOT give us the managers number or even say I'm sorry .. So pass up broadway inn and go to the next few hotels down the line .. We are stuck here now but never again will return... They make it seem nice but once your in they can care less about you . Not worth 70 bucks when the hotel and service is horrible

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank Jessicafite
Houma, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2013

According to their description they are located across the street from the beach in fact they are not they are down a side street from the beach. The pool was cloudy and green it needed to be clean. The free wifi was locked.
We had a king size bed which was not very comfy they had a plastic covering on the mattress and the fitted sheet kept sliding off the bed. The sofa was stained and torn,the mirror was peeling no plug to keep the water in the tub.
The hotel is in real need of an update

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family