Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$57
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$80
US$78
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$101
BestWestern.com
Hampton Inn Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$131
US$122
Hampton.com
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$154
US$100
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$113
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$121
US$117
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$85
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$146
US$133
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$351
US$335
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2014

DO NOT STAY HERE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!!! The room was filthy, dresser doors fell off, furniture was terrible & it smells so bad!!! THEN ... We had an attempted robbery while we were gone out to dinner & trying to find another hotel. Owner is rude and refuses to do refunds. The people in the next room were leaving because their room was so disgusting.

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Gooby0422
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My family checked into the hotel (my uncle booked the room and we didn't know until we got into town where we were staying) and when we got to the room, there were other people's clothes in the room and the room had no lock. The place was a complete mess. We complained and were moved to another room - all the while the residents of the motel who were tatted from head to toe, smoking who knows what - watched us moved our belongings out. We were afraid to leave any belongings in the hotel in fear they would be gone when we returned. The highlight of the evening came at night when it got dark and we turned out the lights to sleep. The room lit up like the 4th of July from the glow paint sprayed on the walls/door. The sofa had rips and tears, and the sheets had hair on them - not ours. We left a day early in fear that we wouldn't make it through another night safely, not to mention the drunk couple with their door open in a knock down drag out fight. I am not sure why Priceline, Bookings.com and other places allow this hotel to even show up on their site. BEWARE ----

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank N M
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Me and my boyfriend have enjoyed coming to Biloxi and did find this place as only one to have cheap rooms available our first time there . However the next year we came and happen to be swimming with a local who told us the place had been raided for drugs and drug trafficing . As we packed our things and grabbed clothes from floor we found a small pipe ,obviously used for smoking some kinda drug in and we tossed it in trash on way out . this year , hoping for a better experience we found a room there for 51 $ that thursday night ,well they wanted to hassle with my bf the next morning over price and then wanted to charge us $145 for next night . i was appalled considering they have a local crack head living in upstairs room with her children disrupting the place by running up and down stairs and balcony all night , and they use to have refridgeraters now they don't . And THE OWNER ,or operater is a very argutative and doesn't try to accomidate his guest or be any kind of pleasing in manners .We will not be staying here again , we only accepted the dingy and bent door (probaly from swat team raiding the place with heavy equipment) because it was cheaper and at the time only place with a room . the only good thing i could say is the air in the room was very cold and felt awesome at night .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Apparently there were some events going on in town and this was literally the only place vacant unless we went to the $400+ rooms at the casinos. The photos we had of the site looked older, but kept up. I'm not sure what year the photos were from, because run down and dirty is an understatement. It started off with the office and a handwritten sign on torn off cardboard - "No refunds - no exceptions". No plans on swimming, but the pool was dirty and had trash floating in it. Next, was seeing a couple of drug deals and then comes the room. I'm just adding some of the photos I took. Ripped and worn carpet and furniture. Holes in the wall. Cigarette burns in the curtains. Roaches coming out of a hole in the bathroom. No towels and wouldn't have any until "after 4 p.m. - just come back to the office". Literally debated on sleeping in the U-Haul. Slept a few hours, did not even consider a shower and left early... Just like several others who were leaving and talking about how it was so dirty and run down.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jackie M
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I went to the coast on a day when the area was unusually busy and vacancies were limited. I usually stay at the IP and have ALWAYS had great experiences there. This particular day all the good places were booked up. I stopped in and asked about a room. The woman ( I think it was a woman) took the usual information from me. I noticed a woman who looked like housekeeping pushing a cart but she was dressed more like a prostitute. When I FINALLY got the door to open and walked in, I was shocked at the condition of the room. It was musty, dirty unkept and seemed to be pieced together. The beds were stacked on pieces of wood which stuck out from the bed causing a danger to anyone passing by, especially in the dark. I went to use the bathroom which was the smallest bathroom I have ever been in in my entire life. When I started to get up, the toilet, FELL OVER ONTO THE BATHTUB !!! There were NO screws securing the commode to the floor so when it fell over, water began to flood the bathroom. I ran out and told my companions to get their bags and go to the car. I walked to the "manager's" office and told them I would NOT be staying in that room because it was filthy and about to get worse. I told her that the commode had come loose from the floor and she asked if I wanted another room. I said no because I didn't think they would be any better. She said that she could not refund my money and that I would have to call the next morning and speak to the manager "Moe" (as in Moe's Bar from the Simpsons). I left went to a better place to stay and called "Moe" the next morning. He said he did NOT give refunds and I could have stayed in another room. I have talked to my attorney about contacting Moe and have also contacted my credit card company to dispute the payment. I also intend to contact the Better Business Bureau as well as the powers that be who govern hotel and motels in Mississippi. I am NOT finished with Moe !!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family