Free cancellation until 28/07
US$101
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$123
AscendHotels
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$58
Hampton Inn Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$137
US$133
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$155
US$149
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$162
US$144
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$180
US$167
US$61
Motel 6
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$139
Agoda.com
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$736
US$626
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel was so bad the room we got was dirty as if it was never cleaned and the employees were no better! We used the restroom and the toilet overflowed and the handle broke off in my hand we sat on the bed and the WOOD holding it up slipped out if place. At that point I went to the office and asked for a refund and was informed they do no refunds so I asked to change rooms and he did move us but this room was more dirty than the first found used neddles in the room but hey, at least the toilet worked. We purchased bedding at Walmart BC I don't feel the cleaning lady even changed sheets. So we get up the next morning and I went to talk to management and talked to the owner (Moe) after telling how our stay was only thing he asked was did u flush something down the toilet to cause the back up...wow, I told my husband let's go as we were getting our thing we got to see his cleaning lady and she was pouring a beer in a cup at 9:30 in the morning and she put it on the cart...no wonder she don't clean she's drunk on the job go figure! My husband and I walked away shaking our heads knowing no matter where we will stay in the future can't be worse than this place!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paul T
Reviewed 1 May 2017

We were near the coast and took a quick trip to see the ocean. This hotel was perfect. We didn't have a reservation, but they had rooms for us. WalMart and the Mall nearby. Our room was clean and taken care of. We don't gamble, but casinos nearby. ... just a good place for a quick unplanned get-away.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I can not believe this place is even open. They have so many bad reviews online, but we didn't see them before paying for the room. It was completely filthy, and unsanitary. I am reporting them to as many authorities that will listen.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jamiesa H
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

This is the worst motel that I have ever stayed in.
Lured by the coupon for $38.99 for one night lodging, my tired spouse and I spent the night there.
The nonsmoking room appeared ok in the dim light except for cigarette smoke odor As we were there longer,we noticed the poorly vacumned carpets, a restroom that smelled like a Raid type product and small flying insects. I had to wash out the coffee pot prior to use and the Styrofoam coffee cups were open on the counter.
Neither of us showered as it was too disgusting.
The hostess did provide us with extra coffee and we used our own mugs.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Charlain M
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

If they offered a 0 rating then this hotel would've received it! This was absolutely the WORST hotel that a human being could ever stay in! It is old, nasty, stink, and just plain bad! You have to inform them before 11am that you want your room cleaned and if not you must take your towels downstairs to the front office to get clean towels. The pillows were NASTY brown and dirty, the comforter had a hole in it, and the beds were set up on boards!!! I'm a level 4 on Trip Advisor aND I travel each weekend to different cities around the Southeast to vendor events. I normally stay at Marriott properties but for whatever reason everything in Biloxi either had no vacancy or costs hundreds of dollars each night. This property was listed as a 2 star hotel and was offered on Hotels.Com and a few other sites so I figured that it would be OK to just sleep in for a few nights. I was so wrong and went to the local Walmart and purchased sheets a blanket and a pillow to at least be able to sleep in peace due to the nastiness of the room. I also slept in clothes as an extra precaution as I was so scared of potentially catching something from contact with anything in the room. I'm not sure how this place is allowed on a site as its so nasty and truly a .5 star hotel at best! The sites that carry this hotel should send a representative to stay a night and make a better judgement of the property!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business