Desporte & Sons Seafood Inc.
Ranked #57 of 243 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Shrimp caught that morning. Go EARLY in AM as jumbo size go quickly for grilling! Great variety of fresh fish and various sauces. Very informative and friendly staff. Yummy!

1  Thank Marge P

Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is a fish market but they also have a restaurant. The restaurant is open Tuesday-Saturday for lunch only. Since it's a fish market, there is a strong smell when you enter but the food far outweighs the smell. I got the special. You get fried catfish, gumbo, a side, and a drink for about $8. Everything was seasoned perfectly and the gumbo was to die for! The service was quick too.

4  Thank Lynecia C
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This place almost MAKES the coast people. The shrimp is an Absolute MUST to get and please get at LEAST 3-4 lbs. Beautiful. No added spices needed. Crab - soft-shell 2 - Fish -all kinds - Just GO !! Sandwiches too. I might see ya there.

3  Thank John S
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Was traveling down to the casinos around Biloxi and wanted to get some seafood to take home before leaving. There was Disporte's and a place in Bay St. Louis. I called them both and Disporte's opened at 7am and said they would be glad to pack anything I bought in ice! The other place said they opened at 10:30 and hung up on me when I asked a question! Obvious where I'm going to shop! I stopped at a Family Dollar store (they are all over down in the gulf area) and bought a styrofoam cooler. I was hoping this place had Alligator and Turtle meat but all they had was a five pound frosen block of Alligator meat that was too much for me. I did get huge fresh shrimp, fresh crawfish at $3.19 a pound and some Alligator Sausage for the grill. The fellow packaged everything up in plastic bags and packed it well in ice. While he was doing that another fellow in the back of the shop asked where I was from. He was very friendly and we talked about the winter weather, how he had taken a trip to my area a few years ago and was just a friendly guy to talk with! Great place to stop at! Good old southern hospitality! Highly recommend this place!

2  Thank casinoguymichigan
Reviewed 17 April 2014

They say that they have anything that swims. They seemed to be running out of the most important types of seafood on the Gulf Coast. They had few shrimp and I wanted to take some home frozen but they were out. Check other places.