“Couldn't find it.”

Oyster House
Ranked #83 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Address here is wrong, and phone number is a fax machine. Obviously, couldn't rate the restaurant so I rated the information :-(. The entire block is vacant.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I'm not a seafood fan but my husband is. We had been told by several of our friends that Oyster House was the place to go. There is something for everybody, and boy were they right. I can not say enough about this place. The service was fantastic, the food was excellent and the waitstaff & bartender were wonderful. Must trys here are, of course, the Oysters, any way you want them, the VooDoo chicken wings OMG, these are wonderful and the Cajun Chicken Alfredo, another OMG from me. This place ROCKS. In Biloxi for a week, ate here 4 times!!!!

1  Thank Terry Lynn F
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I dont know how to rate this restaurant because we could not find it. I was so disappointed, we spent an hour trying to locate it. All you that have eaten there can you tell me where it is?? I even called the number and it doesn't work.

Reviewed 26 November 2012 via mobile

Great Oysters shucked right in view nice staff and bartender sit at the bar if you can get a seat and its a great value

Reviewed 26 October 2012

They have the most unique and tasty Oysters I've ever had. We had the combo Orleans, Bienville and Rockefeller and they were the best. Kevel, the Oyster Master aka " the Beast " charbroiled the oysters to prefection.
Robyn whipped up a killer Cajun bloody mary

Been to Oyster House? Share your experiences!