“Always Good”

Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 October 2012

First the restaurant is not on Beach Blvd. since hurricane Katrina in 2005. It's off of I-10.It is a 30 mile ride from my house but so worth it. The ribs are awesome. I tried the salmon florentine, very good. The waiters are friendly and professional. I have never been dissapointed. Always a good experience.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

I did not find this establishment dirty, I enjoyed my meal and was able to eat vegetarian. I have eaten there more than once and would go back again.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

We ate at the Ruby Tuesday in D'Iberville/Biloxi. It was a nightmare. The first night the ribs were overcooked (burnt) and the waiter who was quite young sat down AT our table. I was shocked but he was young. We were exceptionally tired and my asiago steak was very good. My husband doesn't usually complain and we wanted to go to the hotel and relax after driving all day. We came back two nights later and it was a nightmare! Half of the salad plates were dirty and we found a clean one or two. The tomatoes at the salad bar were not cored and even had bad spots in them!

We both had ordered the asiago steak med rare and hoped for the best. (like I said the first night's steak was great) and when they finally arrived 45 minutes later they were both over cooked and cold! When the waiter handed us the plates we could feel the crud crusted on the bottom. We got the manager (the waiter this time was awesome) but the first night's waiter sat down at our table AGAIN and that was it! We talked to her, she had excuses and adjusted our check for the food AFTER I had handed her a fork we got with a hard BIG piece of food crusted on it too! She seemed stunned and tired. She made excuses for the help. We tipped the waiter and left after drinking our drinks the manager did not comp us for.

It was filthy dirty, mostly bad service, bad salad bar and I think the health department needs to come and check this out!

I have NEVER written a review like this in my life but want to save someone the heartache and possible illness! If this is what I caught, imagine was I did NOT catch.

Shame on you Ruby Tuesdays! You have a good menu it seems and this should be a no brainer.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

The food here is at it's best, mediocre. Last time we went the service was bad and it smelled funny.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Food is good, staff is friendly it just seem like it was more about presentation then the amount of food you got. Plates seemed to big for the meal. Lower the price and get smaller plates would be a suggestion.