“OLIVES! FETA! GYRO! TIRAMISU!”
Review of Mr Greek

Mr Greek
Ranked #47 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2014

By far, the BEST GREEK good ever!
Excellent appetizer sampler with yummy olives, creamy feta, yummy homemade hummus and homemade tsaiki sauce made the gyro meat perfect. We are ordering lots to take home!

There are newer reviews for Mr Greek

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I was disappointed by my experience after reading the positive reviews. My lamb meat definitely was not just cut off the spit as you expect from a Greek restaurant. It tasted like steak um meat that had been frozen and then heated up in the microwave. I asked for more yogurt sauce as the gyro had very little and was given a little tiny container with maybe a tablespoon and charged $1.00. I hate when restaurants nickle and dime the customer but this could have been forgiven if the gyro had fresh, juicy meat. This was on a Saturday so maybe they serve fresh meat during the week, I don't know, but I have had much better gyro's then this.

4  Thank pixiegirrrl
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We love the food at Mr. Greek, and the service is pretty good as well, I marked it down though because the prices are a bit high for what you get. For 2 of us at lunch (with hummus, falafel, fries, and drinks it was about $30), We would probably go there more but sometimes I don't want to spend that much at lunch.

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

My son and I stopped for lunch while visiting the area. I love Mediterranean food but my son had not tried it yet. We both loved our meal. I had a gyro plate and my son tried the pastitsio. We shared an appetizer of saganaki. The food was very good and the service was fast and friendly. This is not a high end place with respect to location and decor but I bet many high end places would love to be able to sell the quality of food put out at Mr. Greek. We will be back next time we find ourselves in Biloxi...

1  Thank johns1959
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Great gyro and Greek salad. We'll be back! Don't let the outside fool you. Definitely worth getting off the beaten path.