“A Must Try Place”

Mr Greek
Ranked #45 of 235 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houma, Louisiana
“A Must Try Place”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

very good food. Quick service. Humble place, casual. Gyro sandwich was best I tried yet. Parking was limited due to other establishments in shopping center.

• Visited May 2014

Metairie
“Great food & great value”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Living in New Orleans, we go to the Biloxi area often and this review is based on 2 visits in the last few months.

We have both eaten in and taken out, and highly recommend it. Yesterday we got the Athenian Chicken and not only is it absolutely delicious, the portion is so generous that it's enough for a second meal. The Mediterranean sampler is also great.

Mr. Greek is delicious, convenient to the beach area, and the prices are very reasonable. We will definitely go back on our next visit to the coast.

Visited May 2014
Gulfport, Mississippi
“The best Greek gyro I have ever had”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Always great food and great service. I think this place has the best Greek food you can find. Location is not the best but it is so good I could eat it everyday.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Shannon B
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Greek in Biloxi”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Tried the Spanokopita and gyro pita for lunch today at Mr. Greek. The food was delicious. Service was also very good. The meal came out hot in record time. There was a good crowd and judging by the ratings I could see why. I would definitely eat here again for a Greek fix. This restaurant is off the beaten path and not in the tourist area of Biloxi, but the owner or manaer gave me directions over the phone from the casino strip that were spot on and easy to find.

• Visited April 2014
Barrow, Alaska
“Gyros for days.”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Loved this place. Mr. Greek is a hole in the wall Greek restaurant that, like many hole in the wall restaurants, delivers authentic and amazing food. I've been to many Greek restaurants and have to say this is one of the best. It's right down the road from Keesler AFB. I would typically get a Gyro and some pita with homemade hummus. The lamb meat and hummus are off the chain. The tzatziki sauce....Oh man. I'm pretty sure they lace it with crack because you'll want more and more. I've strayed away a couple times from my usual order and have to say the Saganaki (fried goat cheese) is a must try for cheese lovers.

My last time visiting this restaurant was in 2009 so this might be a little outdated. No idea.

• Visited May 2013