“Fantastic all the way around - my go to place when I'm in Biloxi”
Review of Seoul Restaurant

Seoul Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Hands down, this is the best Korean restaurant I've ever been to and I've been to many Asian cuisine places. To me, the best thing about their menu is and always has been the short ribs. I'm a meat eater and I can't get enough of these ribs! Obviously there's something for everyone, but for me, it's the kimchi and the ribs...not necessarily in that order. Even though I've been to South Korea several times; this food here tops anything I've had in Yongsan, or the capital, or any other places in between I've been to.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

The various Kimchi dishes are amazing and plentiful. The pork Bulgogi is fabulous and I love the mongolian beef too, The dumplings are great. The owner lady is a lovely lady who is always pleasant and friendly. The prices are great.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Small and local. Great Prawns service fast and friendly with very reasonable prices. I will be back in the future.

1  Thank CraigD5
Reviewed 30 May 2013

So I love Korean food and try to eat it every possible chance I can. If I'm in LA, I'll eat Korean food. If I'm in ATL, I'll eat Korean food so I was surprised that there was a Korean restaurant in a small city like Biloxi. I came down here for a friend's wedding and they recommended this place one night for dinner. The service and food was awesome. The lady that works there was really nice and she gave a lot of suggestions, I guess I look like a newbie to Korean food, but she was really cool. They give you like 9 side dishes and the entree portions are huge. You will definitely either leave full or carrying a to-go box. I actually ate here again before I left for home. If I lived in Biloxi, this would definitely be a place I frequented.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

The food is fair but the prices are not. Beware that you do not wind up with something that you did not ask for. I would not be surprised to receive this kind of treatment from a cranky old aunty in HI but as a paying customer in a restaurant I am less than pleased. Never the less, I ate my food paid my tab and do not plan on returning. I will make make my own Bibimbap at home and enjoy it a lot more. If I want someone to act like they are doing me a favor for me to patronize their restaurant I'll ask my mother to cook me a meal. Pushy is not a attribute I value in a server. Two thumbs down.

1  Thank Dave W

Been to Seoul Restaurant? Share your experiences!