“Eat the first steak and get another free, but expensive”
Review of Farraddays' Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I was totally surprised that when I finished my first steak that they offered me another. Of course I accepted and then regretted the long walk back to my car. The steaks are great, but the prices ain't.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

My wife and I were in Biloxi at the Beau Rivage for Mardi Gras and decided to go down to the Isle and dine at Farraday's. It is always a nice experience. This time we both had the Prime Rib special. $15.99 for a quality 8 oz. cut of Prime Rib, a twice baked potato and choice of soup or salad. My wife had the chopped salad, which she loved, and I had the sausage gumbo, which was absolutely delicious. Great atmosphere and top notch service. Can't beat it!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

A bit pricey but it ended up being comped due to play. I've eaten here on several occasions and the food was always good with friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

This is fine dining so plan on spending a hundred bucks or more for two people. Large space with very comfy booths. My server, Kathy was excellent..she gets five stars. She is attentive but not overbearing. Made great suggestions. I had the fried green tomatoes with lump crabmeat and cajun sauce. This appetizer was SO wonderful, I considered ordering a second for my main entree!! I had a filet mignon...it was about a four out of five. Extremely tender and large size. the flavor was good but I have had better so I am giving four stars. I added on broiled shrimp. THESE were fantastic. Large, and cooked to perfection. So many restauarants overcook shrimp and then they are tough. But these were some of the best I have EVER eaten. Also, the cocktail sauce was so good...loaded with horseradish just the way I love it! The french bread mini loaves were also really good. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

we have always had great food and service here,before and after katrina.this is the only reason we come back to stay at the isle. enjoyed the prime rib and lobster,always good drinks and food