“Excellent food, fantastic service!”
Review of Taranto's Crawfish

Taranto's Crawfish
Ranked #3 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Best crawfish ever and that's saying something since I'm from Louisiana! The Toranto fries are to die for, you've got to try them. The service was super friendly and down to earth. We will be back!

There are newer reviews for Taranto's Crawfish

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Loved everything about this place...friendly staff, yummy mudbugs, great atmosphere. It's worth driving off the path to enjoy!
*you'll want extra corn - go ahead and order extra

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Ordered a half dozen fried oysters & after tasting the first one, immediately ordered a dozen more. The best I've had this side of the Acme Oyster House in New Orleans. Plump, juicy, and delicately breaded. The Cajun boiled new potatoes are a treat. Wash it all down with an ice cold Abita. This place is a little out of the way, but well worth it. The only reason I may not return is their no firearms sign, which I find ignorant and offensive to the tens of millions of law abiding CCW holders.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Off the beaten path but worth finding. Not a fancy dining place for sure but best seafood we ate during our vacation here. Surf and turf was great. The boiled shrimp could gave had a little more seasoning for me but still had great flavor. Boiled corn and potatoes were tasty. We had fried peppers for appetizer they were great. The salad was fresh and croutons had a great flavor must be made in house. A big thumbs up!

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped here while passing through town because of reviews on here. The staff was very friendly but, our waitress wasn't very attentive and I was without tea after my first serving ran out because she didn't come back around after we got our food. My oyster po boy was very greasy as was my husband's oysters and fries. We could handle about half of it and knew we'd be sick if we ate anymore. Would not go back!

1  Thank kathycalvert