“WOW!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Savannah
“WOW!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We celebrated my husband's birthday by driving to Taranto's Crawfish. Both of us loved our food. I had a shrimp poboy and he had the surf and turf. He loves ribeye and was pleasantly surprised that his steak was perfectly cooked to a medium rare and was delicious since we thought seafood was the specialty. He had to take the shrimp in a box to eat the next day and I took half my sandwich which was wonderful. I want to go back on our next trip and have the bread pudding. Our server was very friendly and helped us with our decisions. She was sweet to offer directions on an easier drive back into town as we took the "scenic" drive to the restaurant. We will return to this little spot!

1 Thank 156B

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“OMG!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Diner, Drive-in or Dive? Definitely a Dive AND the food is so good. Nothing gourmet, just great seafood cooked the old fashioned way...fried, boiled or broiled. Seafood gumbo is to die for, delish! A bit out in the country but worth it.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank HJ49
A TripAdvisor Member
“👍👍👍👍👍”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Shrimp po'boy was great!!! Atmosphere was great!!!! Waitress was great and food was delivered timely. Crab po'boy was ok...shrimp was better though!

Sodus
“Easy to find and well worth it!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I had crawfish PoBoy and my husband had an oyster PoBoy and we split a heaping, fresh, hot pile of lightly breaded fries. It was delicious and the waitress could not have been more helpful!

1 Thank Nyneve5
DFW
“Great Food-Great Service”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

You will not leave here hungry!!! Good Food, Great Service, Good Sweet Tea that they keep pouring. More French Fries than you would ever eat and they were HOT!!!

I had the Fried Crawfish and my Wife had the Fried Shrimp. She could not eat all of her shrimp; so I had to help her.

This place is a Joint; but if you are willing to get off the beatin path, and like dives with no nonsense service, this is it!!! But they still take CC's

OH, and you have to try the Bread Pudding too!!!

2 Thank JeromeW99