“SOOO GOOD!”

Le Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Biloxi
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 26 January 2014

SOOOO good! They have an amazing tofu sandwich here, served on their delicious bread. The turnovers and sweet treats they have are also fantastic! It can get crowded and they can run out of items and depending on the crowd and who is working, the service can leave a little to be desired, but I've never had a bad experience here. They have the best King Cakes around as well!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I would get fat I if I went there everyday! They have some amazing pastries! I haven't tried anything else from them, but the bread looked fresh. If you are in the mood for a good pastry, go check them out!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My wife & I visited Le Bakery today after reading numerous good reviews about their food. I did see two negative reviews about customer service and my wife was told by her friend about some rude behavior she experienced before. I decided to give it a shot anyway. Everything looked really delicious inside behind the showcase with a cozy atmosphere. However, soon after we walked in, we saw where one of the staff was berating a customer over a "large order" because he didn't call it in first. She said, "if you call-in a large order first in the future, it would greatly "help us" out, she then repeated that statement "it would greatly help us" two more times. I thought a business suppose to be there to help the customer, not the other way around? The customer is helping by just giving their patronage and money. Then she also advised the customer to know what they wanted before they call so it is "easier on them" and they don't have to explain the menu over the phone. Then we were next with a different staff member (an older lady than the previous). My wife asked for a chocolate/cream pastry. The lady's response with an attitude and negative demeanor was, "would you mind telling me how many you want"?! After my wife turned around & looked at me after that remark, I was getting ready to walk out, but stayed for my wife's sake. Maybe people originally from Biloxi and the rest of the Gulf Coast favor their stomach over their pride, but I definitely don't. I will never visit this business again, no matter how good their food is. I wonder if one or both of the staff members we encountered are the actual owner(s) or family members. Either way, I won't be back, I'm spending my cash elsewhere....

3  Thank 123RandyT
Reviewed 5 January 2014

again no comparison---prices ridiculously low; quality high; great quality and fun people. nothing to dislike have been there several times and each time is fantastic even tho not supposed to eat sweets i load up here and then don't eat sweets til next time; outstanding rolls and bread

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Great find! Real, fresh baguettes and a wide variety of artisan breads and their turnovers are superb. Get there early for fresh baguettes! Closed Mondays.

1  Thank PCH3USAF