“Great Restaurant”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 248 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Our wait staff were very attentive. Steaks melt in your mouth. Worth ever bit of the price. The creme brulee was the best in the world.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had dinner a Morton's Steakhouse inside the casino. I had no idea it was there. My two dinner companions had New York Strip Steaks and I had the Salmon. I think they really enjoyed their steaks - nothing was left on their plates!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I went here for our anniversary. Excellent atmosphere, and dinner was the best I have had in years! I ordered a cajun ribeye, with a side of spinach and mushrooms. The flavor was out OF THIS WORLD. They bring out onion bread and butter that is delicious too. We finished off with carrot cake. My husband got the bone-in-filet. We both loved it. The only problem we encountered was the elevator going up to Morton's was not working. The Golden Nugget Casino is beautiful (the outside had me wondering - because it is very plain), but the inside is GORGEOUS! Definitely will be going back here! :)

2  Thank Kim E
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The service was fantastic as well as the food (Tim was our server). This dinner was for our anniversary and they really made us feel special. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband and I went here for our wedding anniversary dinner. The service was excellent. The menu was customized with our anniversary date and they took a picture and gave us a photo card signed by the staff. They provide complimentary onion bread so we did not order an appetizer. My husband had filet mignon and I had lamb chops. We shared parmesan truffle fries and parmesan broccoli. The sides were amazing. My only compliant was that my lamb chops were medium when I asked for well done. We did get a free dessert. Yes it was expensive, but that was expected. My husband had two glasses of wine as well the bill was $170.

1  Thank Shay M