“Pricey but very good”

Morton's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Had filet which was cooked perfect Caesar salad big enough for two Had key lime pie that was average Have a special on line for $61 per person that is a better deal for the money Overall I think better than Ruth's Steakhouse

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Had my birthday dinner here and what a wonderful time we had. Food was EXCELLENT!!! Menus arrived with a birthday wish printed on them. The hostess took a picture of us and printed a copy for each of us delivered in Morton's folders. Everything over the top. Best birthday dinner ever. Service and food set a very high bar for any other restaurant in the area. Can't wait for my birthday next year!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

A little more crowded than I usually like but considering it is in a Casino Hotel, it should be expected. Food was good and the service was great. Overall, more than worth the money.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Our wait staff were very attentive. Steaks melt in your mouth. Worth ever bit of the price. The creme brulee was the best in the world.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had dinner a Morton's Steakhouse inside the casino. I had no idea it was there. My two dinner companions had New York Strip Steaks and I had the Salmon. I think they really enjoyed their steaks - nothing was left on their plates!