“plenty to eat entrees”

STACKED Grill
Ranked #17 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Satisfy your cravings with tasty appetizers, seafood, burgers and shakes at STACKED Grill. Our nachos, sandwiches, buffalo wings and platters are large enough for any appetite. Our burgers are stacked to the max and served on fresh homemade buns. Choose from 1855 Angus beef or a specialty burger like our Surf & Turf with jumbo blackened shrimp. We also feature Prime Rib and Po'Boys!
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Good menu to choose from..I thought that I would not eat as much by getting a "snack"...wrong..even the snack was a lot to eat!!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed at The Palace May 25-27. This little gem has great food and service. The breakfast were especially great and my eggs to order were cooked to perfection. The portions are generous and the prices are beyond reasonable. The wait staff were all great and make you feel welcome. Molly and Kehuna are simply a joy. I highly recommend you try this place. You will love it.

1  Thank Ray S
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Lots of food for price fills you up. FRIENDLY SERVICE fast......cute restaurant.....ate here twice both times were awesome.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here twice and each time we were satisfied. They give you more than enough food and it is very tasty. I love it, I love it!!!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Ate here several times during our stay for both breakfast and dinner. Perfect! Service was great and the staff was friendly.

Been to STACKED Grill? Share your experiences!