“A must place to stay”

Ranked #30 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Vicksburg
“A must place to stay”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We just wanted other travelers to know that the rooms here were very clean and roomy. We got a room on a Friday on a last minute notice after being turned away by several hotels. The front desk attendant and the room attendants were very helpful in all and any questions. I will never even consider another hotel when visiting this area again.

Room Tip: Ask for a deluxe king
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
10 Thank randall d
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Hello and thank you very much for your very positive review of Scottish Inn and Suites! We really appreciate you taking time to review our hotel. We are especially happy that you enjoyed your stay and will pass on the compliments to our staff. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I recently stay at the inn. It was clean the front desk was friendly. I want to thank them for a nice stay.

• Stayed April 2012
6 Thank Baller112
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, 30 April 2012
Hello and thank you for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Scottish Inn and hope you come back again in the future!
Ocean Springs, ms
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I am the host of the Family Of Christ radio Program and I and my family stayed here for a week while i took care of some business and I must say the service and the care we got was beyound anything that we had ever recieved anywhere. I would recommend The Scotish Inn to anyone any where. it is Five star to my family and I.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Tom E
Biloxi
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I first started out staying 3 nights and ended up staying 9 nights do to how easy the entire staff at this scottish inn made everything along with being very affordable!! I will ceartainly reffer any friends & family coming to visit. I wish every stay at a hotel was this pleasent!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
7 Thank Alan M
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, 16 April 2012
Thank you for your review of Scottish Inn. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay so much that you extended it! We are glad to be your home away from home during your recent move! Thanks again!
San Antonio
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I just cannot say thank you enough for the honest staff here...I left a very important watch days before and assumed it was gone....I called days later and was surprised they had it waiting for me. Cynthia was kind enough to turn it in and John at the front desk understood the importance and was more than helpful in locating it for me. I explained to them that I have never received any item back that I had left and this was the first!!! It is this kind of service that will keep me coming back and others should too. In addition to the wonderful customer service the rooms were clean and very cozy....I will be back!!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
8 Thank mike b
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are very pleased you were happy to stay and look forward to your return. We are also happy that our staff was able to find your watch and will surely pass on the fine compliments to John and Cynthia. Thanks again!
Horn Lake, Mississippi
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Ilike the scottish inn it was a nice place to stay. The location was easy to find and easy to find directions around town. The value was good at a time of needs win times r hard. I plan on coming bac.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
7 Thank chris h
Hi and thanks for the positive review! We look forward to seeing you again next time!
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 23 March 2012

One of the nicest Scottish Inns...........room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
8 Thank gold-vintner
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, 25 March 2012
Hello and thank you for your review. Our mgmt team and staff are always ready to make sure your stay is enjoyable. Come back again and see us next time you are in the area!