We booked a room at this establishment sight unseen as a place to stay for the night on the way from Ft Lauderdale FL to New Orleans. The staff was friendly, polite and full of southern hospitality! Our room was clean and quiet, and the price couldn't be beat.
We accidently left behind a hat, and the staff inventoried it so when I stopped in a week later on the way home, it was waiting for me at the front desk.
Would definitely recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel, and is conveniently located off I-10. The hotel is also centrally located to all area attractions. We are just a short drive from Keesler Air Force Base, Keesler Medical Center, Beau Rivage, and Hard Rock Casino's. Other great attractions close by are Edgewater Mall, Premier Outlets, The Grand Theater, Gulf Coast Convention Center, and Jackson County Fairgrounds. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from, including the Waffle House and Denny’s, both within walking distance. This Inn require a $50 deposit for guests paying in cash or with a debit card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Inns And Suites Biloxi
- Scottish Inns & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Scottish Hotel Biloxi