Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi
US$108
US$95
QualityInn
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$111
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$105
AscendHotels
US$149
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$131
BestWestern.com
Hampton Inn Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$156
Hampton.com
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$205
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$100
  • Pool
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$91
Hotels.com
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$118
All reviewsscottish innfront deskinside entryfamily friendly hotelpriced hotelcontinental breakfastroom was cleanjacuzzi suitecomfortable stayvery nice place to stayexcellent staywaffle housestaff was very friendly and helpfulnight stayocean springsnew orleansgabby
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Me an my wife visited biloxi to go on our honeymoon.but all the casino hotels were book , so we decided to get a room at scottish inns, the worst mistake we ever made.when got in that room I had bad feelings about it anyway , so my wife try to lay down causes she were tired. As she were laying down I seen a bed bug run across the bed.so I hurry up an woke my wife up an told her let's roll.so I killed one of the bed bugs so I can have evidence. So I called the woman at the front desk an let her know they had bed bugs.so she told me to come am get my refund......I will never ever return.......

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Willie S
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The rooms were low standards for the prices.. Cigarette burn an covers dresser an also the bathroom .. The toilets wasn't stable the tub had hair in it.. The windows have paint on it so you can't see out.. Thugs everywhere.. TV out dated carpet wasn't clean water won't go out of tub nor sink...It was a mess never again would I stay here room 322 Was a disaster ....Please go some where else

• Stayed: May 2014
7  Thank Tip2000000
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Three mins from downtown Ocean Springs MS and 5 mins from Biloxi, so great location in a quiet area just North of i-10. I bid 45 on Pline and got it (+Kirk's 20% fee). Newly built, clean and in excellent condition. Rooms are spacious and comfortable with up to date heating/cooling and furniture. Very clean and a courteous, cheerful staff. The "continental" breakfast is minimal with no bagels or fresh fruit.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank oxforddoc
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Planned on staying there this past weekend for our anniversay. However, there was a mix up on the date, they had us for the night before. However, when I showed up, they said I would have to pay for a second night since I was a no show for the previous night, they would not even entertain the idea, just NO! It was a simple mistake. Go somewhere else!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Louisiana1975
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Everything was real good. The only issue was the bed when we laid down the bed was slanting down toward the headboard. Service was excellent I liked it because it was reasonable price not for from casinos.

Room Tip: Maybe turn the mattress and see if that would help.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple