Decent and new rooms made up for problems with hotel. One of the side doors that were supposed to work with the hotel was broken. The elevator was broken. The double lamps next to the two beds were broken. The shower pressure was lousy. Had Wednesday's paper in the lobby(it was Thursday) and they stayed there till Friday before I left with Friday's paper right next to it. No HBO even though it was advertised on their billboard. Good things about the hotel was that the rooms were clean and new(maybe except for a bit of mold on shower curtain), the beds were comfortable, and the continental breakfast was good. Paid 65 bucks. If I had paid any more I would have been angry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel, and is conveniently located off I-10. The hotel is also centrally located to all area attractions. We are just a short drive from Keesler Air Force Base, Keesler Medical Center, Beau Rivage, and Hard Rock Casino's. Other great attractions close by are Edgewater Mall, Premier Outlets, The Grand Theater, Gulf Coast Convention Center, and Jackson County Fairgrounds. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from, including the Waffle House and Denny’s, both within walking distance. This Inn require a $50 deposit for guests paying in cash or with a debit card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Inns And Suites Biloxi
- Scottish Inns & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Scottish Hotel Biloxi