Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$60
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$94
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$142
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$72
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$66
  • Pool
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$174
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
US$102
Doubletree.com
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$111
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$88
Hotels.com
All reviewsfresh hot coffeeextended stayvery pleasant stayenjoyed my staynice roomocean springsantoinettejeanniecoastwakeaccommodationsroomyratesemployees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I will be back to stay in that hotel it was just perfect an I've never stayed in a hotel as good as that was as far as nice clean and employees very helpful an very courteous I was very pleased I would recommend them to anyone an everyone I know!! They even have washers an dryers that also makes it a perfect hotel

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank Seanfirth
BiloxiHotels, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2012

Thank you for the review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with Motel 6. We will pass on the compliments on the team's hospitality towards you during you stay. Thanks again!

Reviewed 26 November 2012

I awesome have a pleasant stay everytime I get down there!! The staff is always very professional, have smiles on their faces, and if you have a problem are right there to solve it!! I give this Hotel 2 thumbs up!! So Camiel, Antoinette, Susha, and Igor keep love your job, You are great at it!!! For the Management, you have trained a WONDERFUL group of people!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Thomas B
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Thank you for your kind compliments on the staff. We will surely pass the word on--we are very proud of our team, and glad you enjoyed your stay with Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs! Come back and see us again!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

We went through three different rooms. The last one was an upgrade because the others were so bad and it was even nastier that the first two! In the suite the sheets had not been changed and had used soap in the showers. The first one also had used soap and a big "booger" smeared down the wall. The second stunk soo bad and had some sort of food running down the wall. I made them book me a hotel across the street and made them pay for it since I had already paid for their room through Expedia!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay away from Motel 6!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2012

We apologize for your inconvenience. I would like to make mention that this guest stated having 2 people for the rate they were charged, but the total in the room was 5. Further, this guest was escorted to the room by the front desk to see it before they checked in. If guest was not satisfied, then they could have refused and mgmt would request refund through Expedia. Management made every effort to accommodate by offering 3 different rooms, and finally booking at the adjacent hotel. Guest was fully satisfied with upgraded suite at alternate property, which is also owned and managed by the same company.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

The room we stayed in on the third floor was dirty. The floor was gross, no mattress pad on the bed. We could see the stripes on the mattress thru the sheets. The sheets may have been clean, but the mattress was like something pick up off the side of the road. Brown goo was on the side of the mattress and the blanket has some brown gross stuff on it. The two chairs were covered in stains.

I didn't expect it to be fancy, but after the reviews I read on this site I did expect it to be clean. I don't consider brown goo on the mattress and blanket clean. I also expected the bed to have a mattress pad.

My first and last stay at any Motel 6.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bama08
BiloxiHotels, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2012

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We apologize for this inconvenience with your stay. Your concerns will be investigated immediately with the housekeeping dept. We hope you will consider trying Motel 6 again in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

I was here with a tournament two weeks ago and enjoyed my stay. The room and service was excellent and the staff here were vry friendly. I would recommend this hotel to other and would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank James G
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2012

Hello and thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you taking time to review Motel 6 and are especially pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again next time!