“Outstanding!”
Review of Thirty-Two Lounge

Thirty-Two Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Thirty-Two Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 237 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located on the thirty-second floor of the hotel tower, thirty-two serves the freshest seafood and Prime Beef on the Coast. A stunning view from the highest building in Mississippi adds atmosphere to any dining experience. When serving such a varied menu, thirty-two realizes the importance of having an extensive collection of wines and strives to have something for every palate. In the center of thirty-two is a 6,800 bottle-capacity, temperature controlled wine cellar which is not only a beautiful way to store wine, but helps to ensure that all wines are served at optimal temperature. Winner of Triple A Four Diamond Award, Wine Spectator Best Of Award of Excellence, and Wine Enthusiast Award of Distinction.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I can see why this place is rated the best in Biloxi! The food was outstanding from start to finish as was the service. The Bannas Foster is to-die-for!!! The view is a very nice addition to the atmosphere. We will definiately return the next time we are in Biloxi.

• Visited July 2014

Arabi, Louisiana
“Nice Atmosphere, Not a Good First Impression”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Many friends have told us that Thirty-Two was an excellent restaurant to try at the IP Casino Resort. So we thought we would make reservations for 4 the night of the Larry the Cable Guy show at IP earlier in 2014. Staff was friendly, we were seated almost immediately and had no complaints about staff, atmosphere and the view. The complaints come in with cold items, steak not prepared properly and more. I always compare a restaurant such as Thirty-Two to my experience at one of my favorites (Ruth's Chris) and for about the same price if not a little less at RC's, I would choose RC's everyday of the week. I may give 32 a try again, but it is hard to choose it over over favorites based on our first impression.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Garth3232
Austin, Texas
“Great Service with an Excellent Wine List”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I dined at Thirty-Two in Biloxi over the Memorial Day weekend. The wine list was excellent - one of the best we have seen. The food was great - my wife had the prime rib and I had the fish special - both were well prepared and beautifully presented. But the star of the night was service. From the time John greeted us on arrival, to the attentive service from Kendell, we felt welcome, comfortable, and well taken care of. All in all, a great experience that I whole heartedly recommend.

• Visited May 2014
Carmel, Indiana
“Very good food, outstanding service”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Had a great view of the skyline and gulf, we had a large group, everyone's food was excellent. Their specialty cocktails were fantastic as well. The service was spot on without being overbearing, had a wonderful evening.

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Service. Outstanding Food!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

If you are lucky enough to have Jonathan as your server, sit back and enjoy the ride! He got the meal off to the right start! It was as if he could look at me and know what kind of food I would like! His recommendations were PERFECT! The setting is lovely. Beautiful views. Elegant restaurant, without being too "fu-fu" or over-the-top. The breads served were delectable! I could have made a meal on those alone! The hot garlic served with the breads was yummy as well. The wine list is excellent! Sure to delight any palate! My husband had an amazing filet with the Michelle topping. Jonathan made the topping right at our table, adding to the enjoyment of the meal--not to mention that the topping took an amazing piece of meat to OFF THE CHARTS!!! My husband is not a foodie, but he was blown away by that steak! I had the halibut special and it was divine. The proportions are perfect and special and yummy! BUT THEN CAME DESSERT! It was our anniversary and Jonathan surprised us with something special--a skillet cooked chocolate chip cookie with a mound of homemade vanilla ice cream. I am talking DECADANT!

Thirty-two is fabulous! It is at the top of my favorite restaurant lists! I highly recommended it!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank RtisticMe

Been to Thirty-Two Lounge? Share your experiences!