“Fun time”

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #6 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Not overboard but just enough fun with amusing people watching. Dealers friendly & helpful. Modern styled rooms in good shape. Buffet is average and I would consider to be the Hard Rock's weak link. Do sign up for the Player's Club. Decent live band rotation, with something that will appeal to somebody at any given time, although not necessarily current groups.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
Write a ReviewReviews (2,374)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Gorgeous Atmosphere, Friendly, Fun, Has a nice history brhind it and makes you have that home feeling. The workers show you respect and never under mind you I would recommend this to all of my family or friends

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We visited the hard Rock for my sisters Bachelorette party and never left the facility. There was something there for everyone. The bartenders at the pool were so much fun, and we loved our dealers at the blackjack tables. I will definitely be visiting again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We were in Biloxi on vacation and visted the Hard Rock Casino as one of our evening out entertainments. From the wonderful artifacts to the great food and entertainment, every part of that experience was interesting,exciting,and just plain fun.Music from the live band was so good, not too loud not too quiet. Slots were new, fun and added to our enjoyment.Excellent buffet. Really enjoyable evening out. Will definitely look into the hotel accommodations for our next
visit to Biloxi.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great Atmosphere, very friendly staff, room was beyond our expectations. Great view, very comfortable bed, super clean, decorated beautifully. The staff is so friendly and helpful. This place gets an A+++

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2014

At least one would hope that it gets better. Because the check-in experience has been abysmal. For anyone planning a visit here, DO NOT arrive before 4. We arrived at 3:15 and were told that it could take up to two hours for a room to come available. When I noted that this was absurd I was told that really check in is "after 4" or "beginning at 4" so that really means anytime after 4. This should be acceptable since check out time is noon and at other hotels it allegedly is 10 or 11. I'm not sure where the manager is staying in her off time but typically for me checkout has been at noon and check in at 3. The conversation continued in this vein with equally unhelpful statements until I finally just gave up and went to sit until our room was ready. Once I found a ledge to sit on, that is. Since there are approximately 8 chairs for everyone to wait in. I suppose that's to force me to give the casino my money while I wait, but that's not happening. We did get a room at approximately 4:15, in the new platinum tower. Where I now sit, waiting to see if the bellman is able to locate my luggage since they didn't give it to him initially -- his explanation was that they often mess up the ticketing on stored bags. Good to know... I would like to be able to say that at least the newly-built platinum tower rooms are excellent, but im still scratching my head trying to figure out how, in this age of everyone having at least a cell phone if not multiple devices, the design of the room includes one outlet trapped between the bed and a wall, behind a column, while the other bed has no accessible outlet. The rest are randomly located in the room. Yes, this is minor, but when you want to be the best and you have the chance to build from scratch, the minor things are what matters.

All in all, I find it impossible to recommend a stay here, and am only hoping that the rest of ours is better than today.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kimberly M
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Very cool place to stay. The staff was super nice and helpful. It was a first time casino stay for my twin girls (23 years old) and the enjoyed the experience. The location was convenient to every place we needed to visit. I had a minor child who was treated with respect and enjoyed the pool.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family