Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$60
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$92
BestWestern.com
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$85
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$71
US$69
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$169
US$102
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$137
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$118
Travelocity
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$88
Travelocity
2,397 results
All reviewsplatinum towerruth's chrissatisfaction buffetnew towerrock starhalf shellswim up bargulf viewcrab legsget awaybeau rivagegreat roomlove this placegulf of mexicoslot machinestable gamesnew orleans
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

My friends and I walked to the Hard Rock from the hotel where we were staying to go to the casino. The cigarette smoke was ridiculous. There should be some way to make nonsmoking patrons not have to tolerate it. I have no idea what the rooms are like and I am sure they are lovely but would not be able to walk to restaurants without my eyes hurting from the smoke. The hotel next door is not like that.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Rebel2013
Kevin K, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

I am sorry about your experience, please know we are taking a close look at your HVAC system to ensure our air quality is maintained accordingly.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Hotel.. ok.. Casino Ok.. staff ok.. Breakfast buffet absolutely horrible.. Avoid.. much better at all the other casino's.. Harrah's buffet is lame too. Food manager should be ashamed of them self.
STAY AWAY FROM THE BREAKFAST BUFFET.... LOSE YOUR MONEY IN A DIFFERENT CASINO.. LOL. GOOD LUCK..

Room Tip: Go to Beau or the IP
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

I am sorry about your experience and I would like to get in touch with you to learn more about your visit. Please email me at feedback@hardrockbiloxi.com so we can further discuss your stay?

Reviewed 16 July 2014

To be fair..I was here on a week day in the summer ! Let me say..this is not Vegas Hard Rock !While the rock memorabilia is very interesting..there seem to be more WWII Vets in scooters than intersting people ! The hotel is good..the casino is good, there is a nice Ruth's Chris steakhouse but the casino ,pool and lobby just lacked buzzz !
I ventured out to the pool,expecting to see a scene like Vegas only to be reminded that Mississippi is the obesity capital of the nation !
I guess things pick up on the weekend ,but while the facilities are good..it just wasn't the kind of place I would choose !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank tac0721

I am sorry you did not enjoy your time here with us. I would like to get in touch with you to learn more about what we could have done different to make your stay more enjoyable. Please email me at feedback@hardrockbiloxi.com so we can further discuss your stay?

Reviewed 16 July 2014

my wife and I were in Biloxi for a three day stay in July we decided to visit the Hard Rock it has been several years since we were there. The casino is more Beautiful than ever. We played the slot machines for about eight hours.We loved it.The service was super.Everyone there seemed to be having a great time. we will visit again soon.

Room Tip: high Floors Beach view.
Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Kevin K, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2014

Thanks for the Great review! We are thrilled to hear about your experience! We are delighted that you enjoyed your time here with us and we hope to welcome you back to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi in the near future. See you soon! ROCK ON!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My wife any I stay at the Hard Rock whenever we are in Biloxi. The quality of the rooms is excellent, and we have never been disappointed with our stay. We are mostly slot players and enjoy the variety the casino offers. The food at any of the restaurants is very good. We highly recommend the Hard Rock .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Thank you for the Rock’n review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel! We would be honored to welcome you back to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi in the near future! ROCK ON!