“Never dissapointed”

Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Pensacola, Florida
“Never dissapointed”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have stayed at the Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi several times and at surrounding casinos as well. From the minute I pull up the valet service is fast and friendly. Check in is pretty fast but the help is always friendly. The new Platinum tower is beautiful and a plus if you bring kids. It is completely non smoking and the 12 to 15 foot long couch in front of the window is a great and fun place for kids or teenagers to sleep or stay busy. The pool area is by far the nicest around with an outstanding staff. The slots were a little tight but they have to make money to pay for the wonderful experience. Trust me when I say I have stayed everywhere around here and by far my number one choice is the Hard Rock if they are not booked. I will end by saying another great job Hard Rock and staff.
Clifford Bryan
Pensacola Fl.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Kevin K, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thanks for the AMAZING review Clifford! We appreciate your complements about our valet, front desk, rooms, and pool. Thanks for making Hard Rock Biloxi your number one choice! We cannot wait to ROCK with you on your next stay. ROCK ON!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (322)
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I will make this short and simple: Go to the Hard Rock Casino. Get a players club card. Play some slots, play some tables. You don't have to bet big, and you don't have to play fast. just enjoy the atmosphere; Keep in mind, this is a casino, and you can lose your money - so go with the money you are willing to lose. Go with some friends. Make it a night to just "linger". Build up some credits. Then, when they send you the "perks" in the mail, take them up on it. Go stay in a room during the week for $49 a night. Play some more. build your points. Then, when they send you the free weekday night rooms, GO! Play. Eat. Enjoy. And as you build points, you can get more freebies. Did I happen to mention that they send you free concert tickets? Oh yeah. They do! GO. GO SOME MORE. It's like.... a mini vacation. It's worth it to me to just go have a good time, drink free, play some slots, hope to win - and eat come good buffet food. Listen to some rocking music. Oh, you should see these rooms! Go with a gf or loved on. Or take a girl you been wanting to take somewhere overnight - but with CLASS. The showers are...... well...... you will just have to go see for yourself. Go have some fun. That's as simple as I can put it.

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Well Greg, you have just unveiled the mystery to our players club. Thanks for making it short and simple for everyone and thanks for all of the awesome compliments! We look forward to making a few more memories with you on your next stay. ROCK ON!
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Spent extra money for the Panoramic view. I couldn't see anything but a concrete wall and the top of the casino roof from my room. If you stay in the hotel, opt for the Platinum Tower. If you do stay in the royal tower like me, then request an upper floor in order to see over the roof of the lower casino. I was on the 4th floor in the James Brown hall. They should have put me in the Stevie Wonder room since I couldn't see anything.

4 Thank Thomas G
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Always a great time at the Hard Rock, delicious food, fun games, and fabulous pool and spa!we have tried several of the other casinos on the coast and Hard Rock is by far the best. They seem to have the smoke under control which is a big plus.!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I love the hotel and atmosphere. The rooms are always clean and look great. We planned on spending an entire day at the pool so I rented a cabana. The cabana was nice, but the staff hardly ever checked on us. I was expecting better service and for the waitresses to come around fairly often, at least once an hour.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The room was clean, and the water was hot. We had a room in the Platinum Tower, facing the Gulf of Mexico. The view was great, and was very nice waking up to in the morning.
The entire south-facing wall was made of windows. Windows all the way into the bathroom and into the shower. You could actually look out into the gulf while taking a shower. The shower was very roomy (about 5' x 5') with a built in seat, and equipped with a rain showerhead descending from the ceiling.
The entire room had Hard Rock logos, which was cool. The bed was comfortable.
The casino didn't look too smoky, but as a former smoker I felt like I had a tough time breathing normally when I spent too much time on the casino floor.
We ate a few times at the buffet, and it was okay. Thursday night they had $6 whole lobsters, which was cool. Better than some other casino buffets, but I was hoping for more. I avoided some stations due to lines being longer than I was willing to wait in.
Overall, the room we stayed in was awesome. Worlds better than the average hotel room you'd find at a highway off-ramp. The Hard Rock was awesome, due to the room just being amazing, plus the rock 'n' roll nostalgia, and the overall vibe of the place.
It's quite a long drive for me to get there, but if I'm ever even close to being in that area again this is the hotel I'd be staying at. No question.

Room Tip: Get a room in the Platinum Tower, and specifically one facing the Gulf of Mexico. You'll thank m...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank djmtott
Pace, Florida
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have been going to Biloxi playing and staying there since 1995 and I am only an hour and a half away I do go once a month. I have been going to another casino for 75 percent of that and the Hard Rock 25 percent, and they have been the best for the loyal players and I have stayed there for the first time on 8/4/14 and by far the best rooms in Biloxi!! The rooms are great, the playlist on the Bose stereo and the bathroom is neat! So this is my new place, and the other casino can't compare to casino employees they have there!!! Rock On!!!

1 Thank Mlisa59