Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$110
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$102
US$90
QualityInn
US$139
Doubletree.com
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$127
BestWestern.com
Hampton Inn Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$156
Hampton.com
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$133
  • Pool
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$178
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$134
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$118
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$424
US$278
Orbitz.com
2,435 results
All reviewsplatinum towerruth's chrissatisfaction buffetnew towerrock starhalf shellswim up bargulf viewcrab legsget awaybeau rivagegreat roomlove this placegulf of mexicoslot machinestable gamesnew orleans
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi is were i go to stay at wen iam in Casino Biloxi love it here cant wait to go back soon i wish i could live here for ever love it here lots of girls and fun here maybe one day i will live here Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi

Stayed: May 2018
Nathan W, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear RICHLIFEOFROADTRIPS,

Thank you for that great review. We are thrilled to hear you had a great stay. Thank you for your visit, and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’ve stayed here several times without major issues but we had to check out early on our latest trip due fleas in the room. I received numerous bites! It was horrendous!
I did let the front desk know so hopefully they will exterminate this room but I’d advise against staying!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear rushingthroughlife,

Thank you for your recent visit, and thank you for taking your time to complete this review. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I will look into the issues that you experienced and ensure these are addressed. We hope to see you back again soon so we can show you a true Hard Rock Quality experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Experience the golf coast in the US is very nice. Excelent and warm service. The robot bar is interesting to see and try. You will see many artists outfits decorating different areas of the hotel. You can taste the golf coast culture in this nice hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear emclamar,

Thank you for that amazing review, and thank you for your visit. I am thrilled to hear you had a fantastic stay. Thank you for taking your time to complete this review, and we can't wait to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My favorite place to stay and gamble in Biloxi when I can get a complimentary room there (not always available) then I stay & gamble elsewhere. Love going to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse on the property. Swanky hotel & casino!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Dear robroast,

Thank you for your recent visit. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for this fantastic review, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Spontaneously detoured through Biloxi on way home from New Orleans to Tuscaloosa and decided to stay overnight here. The pool is beautiful. It is right on the gulf and has a fantastic layout where it very gradually slopes to become deeper which I loved. We stayed in the platinum tower with spectacular views of the gulf. Simply breathtaking. The pictures I include are the view from my room.

We ate lunch at the pool restaurant, Tequilas. Simple Mexican fare but everything was very fresh and tasty and prices very reasonable for a casino. Poolside drinks were good and priced very fairly.

Loved the breakfast at 24/7 and was pleasantly surprised at the brunch selection at the Satisfaction buffet. Only restaurant I wouldn't recommend is Macau Kitchen. None of us really enjoyed our meals and we love noodle bowls, etc.

We will definitely return to stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise I
Nathan W, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Denise I,

Thank you very much for your recent stay, and thank you for taking the time to complete an excellent review! We are thrilled to hear that your stay ROCKED! Please come back to see us again soon.