“Not the greatest but decent value”

Best Western Plus Cypress Creek
Ranked #17 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The hotel was clean enough and quiet. The breakfast was pretty standard. The breakfast area was small and very crowded when I went. This is really the only moderately priced, decently reviewed property I found in the Gulfport/Biloxi area. Everything else was either really expensive or a dump. The hotel is right off I-10 so it's convenient to most things in the area. It's not the greatest, but I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ben B

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Overall we were satisfied with our accommodation. Lack of top quality TV channels and Hot water for showers were the only short comings. We would stay here again when in the area. Hope hot water is on next time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Clean and quiet, lumpy beds, indifferent staff, stale, bland breakfast. You get what you pay for. They are not there to wow you- this is the Wal-mart of hotels. Easy access to I10, Biloxi and New Orleans. If you are cheep, stay here- otherwise stay down the road at the Hampton.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The location of this hotel was so convenient to the Interstate and other main arteries. We were only minutes away from attractions, restaurants, casinos and other interesting places. The hotel staff was very helpful as well as pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2014

So the hotel has friendly staff, a decent breakfast, and is clean but lacked a comfortable bed. It felt like there was a rubber water proof mat placed under very thin sheets. If they would just upgrade their bedding, this best western would get a higher rating from me.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Casey W
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We arrived expecting the typical BW hotel, and were pleasantly surprised when we entered our king suite. The room was spacious and well laid out, the staff was very attentive and friendly, and the breakfast was OK (not any better or worse than most). We will certainly stay here again on our next visit.

Although not in the heart of BIloxi, I liked that it was off the main drag and had easy access to pretty much anywhere we needed to go.

Although it's a bit of a drive, I highly recommend Cajun's Famous Chicken Buffet in Gulfport for a cheap, yet delicious meal. It's about a 15 min drive from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2014

As you can see by my Trip Advisor level I am an avid writer on Trip Advisor - and also my husband and I travel to a lot of different areas. With that said, this hotel is receiving high remarks from me for the following reasons - I can't imagine anyone finding a negative to write about this hotel.

This hotel is one of the best hotels we have stayed at in years! The quality of customer service is outstanding! Everyone and I do mean everyone is very polite, helpful and friendly, they made us feel very welcome to their hotel and we interacted with many different front desk individuals - but most importantly - we interacted with the manager of this hotel. He knows customer service to a high level and I cannot understand how anyone could give a negative review on this establishment at all from the experience we had during the dates of March 21st - to March 26th 2014.

We stayed in a King rom. We did not have any issues with our rates, I reserved on-line and utilized a discount rate. In addition one night of our stay the new television in the room stopped working, the front desk staff offered to move us into another room that night - we choose not to move since we would be departing in one more day - our stay was almost over - no need to move we would do without television. The next morning the manager spoke with us and I asked if he was made aware of our television issue, he took it upon himself to check out the television and he offered to move us into a suite at the same rate we were paying - that's customer service - we thanked the manager for his generosity but again we choose not to move rooms and expressed we were leaving the next day - no need to go to that trouble of moving - when we returned from our day of site seeing - we had a new television in our room and an additional discount off our room rate for the night we did not have television service - again - great customer service!

The breakfast bar was great we never had a problem - we stayed through a weekend and then during the week - naturally there will be differences in the breakfast bar for the week due to lower numbers of travelers staying at the hotel.

We did have a minor problem with the internet service - it was slow if we used wifi - which there again - we took into consideration that our room may not have been close to the router service - and just pulled out our data cable and had wonderful internet service .

This property is well maintained and very clean, my husband and I realized this hotel was built several years ago and were impressed with how well the management has kept the hotel looking. The images on-line on the hotel website are accurate in the appearance of the hotel rooms.

I would highly and I do mean highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the Biloxi area.

Room Tip: if you plan to use Wi-Fi - take a data cable with you to plug in - the internet will run quicker