“Im Excited about my visit”

Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel
Ranked #11 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
“Im Excited about my visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

I Will be a guest of Treasure Bay the last weekend of April and im ecstatic. I'm so looking forward to being with my sisters and having a good stay at Treasure Bay. Hotels looks good from the website.

• Stayed March 2013
Scott W, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, 1 April 2013
Sherrie,
We love your enthusiasm! I hope you enjoy your stay, spending time with your sisters and the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast. We hope you’ll consider creating another review after your visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (272)
Monticello, Arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

Stayed on recent vacation. I was not impressed with the accommodations. The staff was rude and not responsive to basic requests. Clearly the place was poorly managed. There main. Customers were gamblers for the sub par casino. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
Scott W, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, 29 March 2013
Thank you for composing a review of your recent stay. I regret that you did not enjoy your accommodations and encountered less than courteous crewmembers. If you are willing to provide more details of your experience to assist us in correcting any of these issues, please feel free to send me an email at the following address marketing@treasurebay.com. Please accept my sincere apologies for your unpleasant experience.
Salem, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

For the 25th time, it is time to plan a small trip, just the two of us. Returning to Treasure Bay was the most exciting and easiest choice we made. This has become our New Anniversary Tradition. We were Comped our nights stay and money to gamble with....Thanks to the wonderful experience last year we are so ready to enjoy each other on our next visit, this year....Only in a few more days! What a great way to reconnect without the Kids.

2 Thank Jennifer J
Matthew U, Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, 23 March 2013
Happy Anniversary! We're so pleased to be a part of your tradition. I hope you were able to have a romantic dinner and enjoy some of our finer amenities such as CQ. Let us know if we can do anything to help make your special day even more memorable - we offer many optional in-room amenities. We're all looking forward to your next trip!
Verona, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013

The room was VERY VERY NICE ,CLEAN, breakfast was very good. Gambling was good. I would visit here again. Boloxi is a nice place felt safe here as well and met a few good people while we where here. Also enjoyed the veternas memorial there as well of Vietnam it was very nice to see and enjoy the history.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view to the beach very pretty and nice to wake up to in the morning time. Such a p...
1 Thank Theresa M H
Dear Theresa,

Thanks so much for your review of your stay as well as of your trip to our beloved Gulf Coast. There are so many hidden treasures here along the coast and I hope you'll let Treasure Bay continue to be your hotel and casino destination on any future trips you might be planning!
Prattville, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

For those of us who are sensitive to smoke and seek out supposed "non-smoking" facilities--this one just doesn't make the grade. I understand that smoking, drinking, and gambling are related but there is a reason why this hotel keeps the casino on its own floor and provides a separate entrance to the casino from the exterior.

That reason is completely lost on the average guest who must walk through the stench-filled lobby in order to check-in or get to the elevators for our guest room. Greeted by the smell of smoke upon stepping inside the facility, you will soon find that your hair, your clothes, and even your own skin reeks of it. I believe the problem here to be the fact that the facility has slot machines available even there in the lobby area when they should be confined to the casino floor. So, if smoke bothers you at all...this will not be a good fit for you.

In addition to the smoke issue, I suffered through 2 completely cold showers during my visit. I was excited to see the open, modern showers when I first stepped into my room. They are wide open with no door. Very unique bathroom shape and a television in the bathroom is a great touch. But upon attempting 2 showers in the same day, I found nothing but cold water and a shower whose design was so flawed that water dripped off the edge and onto the bathroom floor. I will say that on day two, I was finally able to get the scalding hot shower that I'd been looking for, but won't soon forget my original shower freeze out.

Having focused on the negatives here, I will say that the breakfast buffet was nice (although located on the casino/smoke-filled floor) and the beds were comfy. Do note that you will hear folks coming in from late night gambling and a nearby train doesn't stop running for you effort at a good night's sleep.

Otherwise, I enjoyed my sandwich from the pool side snack bar and the staff was courteous. Plus, the location was outstanding in relation to my visit to the Jefferson Davis home of Beauvoir.

I would give the overall rating as a 3.5 but can't go with a 4 due to reasons mentioned above.

Room Tip: High floor and away from the elevators if possible.
Kerri,
Thank you for composing a review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate your candid, honest assessment of our product. First, let me apologize for any discomfort you experienced due to smoke. We are continually researching new means to mitigate that issue. I regret also that you had to endure two cold showers, but I am thankful that issue was corrected during your stay. Thank you for the compliments and for detailing many of the aspects of your visit with us. I hope that you will consider staying with us again and provide an objective appraisal of that trip.
minneapolis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

This hotel is very nice. Rooms very comfortable, including T.V. in bathroom. We played in the casino a little while, very smoky like all casinos but everyone was very nice and helpful. We only stayed one night, but it worked out great.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Matthew U, Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, 19 March 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know how we're doing! I hope that your next trip will be sooner than later! Make sure you let us know what we can do to earn 5 stars in all categories next time!
VERONA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

Room was big and clean and comfortable, beds were comfortable. Bathroom was nice, big, clean, soaker tub with marble around, soap lotion and shampoo dispensers on wall. TV in the bathroom was a nice touch. Motel was right across the street from the beach, very nice. Casino was nice with free drinks while you gambled and you cannot beat their new players club member guareentee of up to 100 dollars lost on 1st night on slote refunded back to players card

1 Thank RandyHodge
Randy,

Thanks so much for your review of your experience here at Treasure Bay. I'm so pleased you not only had the chance to enjoy our deluxe accomodations but also to take advantage of the New Member promotion, one of our longest running and most successful promotions. I hope this means you'll be back soon! Make sure you try our other amenities such as the lounge blu located on the 9th floor or catch some rays at our gorgeous pool!

We look forward to your next visit!