“"Lovely, comfy rooms...but gasp from lobby/casino smoke!"” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel

Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel
Ranked #9 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“"Lovely, comfy rooms...but gasp from lobby/casino smoke!"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night of a trip, and the bed was great, bathroom nice with TV, free safe, no fridge. But the WHOLE casino and lobby/checkin is not smokefree but smoke-full! I heard the restaurant wasn't smoke free either so avoided it. But, rest well on the beds ☺️...

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LindaW60
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Linda, we truly appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. As I'm sure you've read in other reviews, the casino smoke environment is a concern that we take very seriously. We feel that we have improved in this area, however as a non smoker, sensitivity to cigarettes can be a bit overwhelming, I am aware. The good news is that all of our restaurants are smoke free, and most of the hotel is smoke free as well. I am pleased to read that your room was comfortable and that you were able to rest and enjoy at least that part of your stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you like to discuss your trip further. guestservices@treasurebay.com.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (267)
Memphis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

I stayed at this property for 2 nights and it was GREAT! The people at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this property to people. The only bad thing was that I went doing Spring Break and I wasn't aware of that but that had nothing to do with hotel. The location is Great and right across from beach.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank MemphisLove2travel
We are so glad that you had a great experience, despite the hustle and bustle of Spring Break! Hopefully you will return soon. Feel free to call or email us to check on what is happening along the coast before you book your next stay. We're always happy to help. 228-385-6000 or guestservices@treasurebay.com
Auburn, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

I like to play blackjack a few times a year. I don't play for high stakes and never for more than an hour, but I enjoy it so much I decided to make a pilgrimage from East Alabama to Biloxi, MS. Of the three casinos I visited, Treasure Bay was my absolute favorite. The gaming floor isn't an overwhelming sea of slot machines that needed to be navigated. There are only a couple of pits, but the games offered are exactly what I was looking for. The pace was relaxed and there was always a five dollar table with three or more seats open. If someone needed to consider their next playing move, they could stop for a reasonable amount of time and think about it - no pressure from the other players or the dealer. For a novice enthusiast, it was really a pleasant playing experience. It's a place I'd enjoy bringing family or friends. I will absolutely be coming back and getting a member card.

Room Tip: I didn't stay in any of their rooms, but the higher floors facing the gulf look like they get a...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank kablooey67 .
Thank you so much for your review! Guests like you are exactly who we cater to, and we are pleased that you found us. Please do join the Player's Club - there are some great perks for being a new member, particularly if you play slots, and I think you'll find that the staff here will give you some of the best in Southern Hospitality found anywhere along the Mississippi Gulf Coast! We will look forward to your next visit.
Navarre, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

We visit this small casino and hotel every time we go to Biloxi, MS. The rooms are very nice, and the casino area is nice for us. It is not so big and overwhelming like other casinos in the area, yet still has that professional casino feel to it. We also enjoy the crab legs buffet.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Beachwalker29
Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know what you think. We strive to give a quality experience to all of our guests while still making them feel at home.
Kerrville, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed here for my cousins wedding which was in Gulfport. We got a room on the 5th floor that faced the pool instead of the ocean but that was ok, bed was comfy, rooms were quiet, even with the train. It was a very nice place to stay overall. We didn't try any of the places to eat at the hotel. The bathroom was awesome with a tv in there and very deep tubs to soak in and the location is directly across from the beach.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ardie V
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you come and visit us again very soon and hopefully you will get to try some of our delicious food venues as well.
Ashburn, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

I went down for the weekend before Madi Gras and decided to stay on the beach while I was down there. I have only great things to say!!! The Room was amazing, great view of the pool. The bathroom with oversized tub was amazing!!! I am a 6" guy and I fit in with room! We got the breakfast buffet, it was also good, good variety of food and good coffee! You can walk right to the beach which is also amazing! My only complaint and its a minor one is the smoking in the casino, it hits you a soon as you walk in, but you cant smell it on the room floor so I was happy.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank janesdad
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Awesome! We're so pleased you enjoyed your room experience. I am also a tall guy and those tubs are perfect. Come back and stay in a Gulf View room next time and let us know which view you prefer. We're sprucing up the pool area in the coming months as well. We will be looking forward to your next visit!
Metairie, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is the only hotel I will stay at when in Biloxi on business or pleasure. The rooms are wonderful and the hotel/dining/casino staff could not be any more accommodating to the guest. I usually get a gulf view room with a balcony to enjoy the morning view. The buffet is wonderful and the food prepared perfectly. The servers go out of their way to make sure the guest is satisfied (especially Daniel). If I owned a restaurant I would definitely lure him away from Treasure Bay. I actually drive over there at least once every other week just to have dinner at the buffet since I'm only an hour away. I have never experienced any problems at the hotel from the time I pull into valet until the time I leave after the visit.

Room Tip: I prefer a room on an upper floor with a gulf view and a balcony
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Marjorie P
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Marjorie,

Thanks so much for your great review! We are happy that we were able to make your stay with us a pleasant one. I will make sure that Daniel's manager knows what a great asset he has. Please come again really soon!