The hotel was very reasonably priced, rooms were large, view was great (beach on one side and beautiful pool on the other). The only complaint I had was you had to virtually walk through the casino to get to the pool or rooms (smoking), which isn't all that kid friendly, but otherwise, was very happy. Biloxi is suprisingly beautiful - would recommend for a relaxing family vacation that won't break the bank.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel