The hotel room was wonderful. Very clean and comfortable beds. The hotel staff in the casino were plentiful and very helpful. The restaurant food was average and a bit overpriced. It is a small area. We did not eat at the buffet as we felt $25 per head is a bit pricey and we really don't like buffets. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 202 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel