“Relaxing, comfort, and entertainment all at one place”

Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel
Ranked #12 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Mary Esther, Florida, United States
“Relaxing, comfort, and entertainment all at one place”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We all had fun and slept in comfort. Treasure Bay is so Relaxing with all the comforts one always wishes to find but winds up in disappoint but not at Treasure Bay they met every expectation. The casino staff are friendly, efficient and pleasant to be around.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thanks, Gloria. We hope you will make us your destination hotel any time you are visiting the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (274)
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stay here very time I go to the coast. The table games are great. The dealers are friendly and very enjoyable to play with. We went to the pool for the first time this trip and it was a very enjoyable experience. It was clean and the staff were real nice. I will return to the hotel and pool more.

• Stayed June 2014
Thanks so much for your review! We look forward to your next visit and hope it is even more enjoyable than the last.
Oxford, Mississippi
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I travel to the coast for business and normally get the best rates at the IP. This time, the best rates were here and the reviews were pretty good. Check-in was easy but the wait for the elevator was a little ridiculous. The room was ALOT nicer than I anticipated. Private balcony with view of the gulf. LOVED!

The A/C never seemed to get below 76 in my room despite running the entire time. That is a HUGE turnoff for me. It may not matter to most though. The internet connection was offensively slow. I would've written this from the room but could not get the website to load. I needed to email a file for a presentation I traveled six hours to give and had to leave and go to the mall to get the email to send. It's stupid how slow the internet was.

I ate at The Den for dinner and the Buffet for lunch. I enjoyed both. The buffet had hot food and undercooked cabbage but I'm not counting that against them. It was clean, well attended and a good variety of food. Not huge but good choices.

The bathroom looks aesthetically pleasing but is not easy to utilize. The huge tub would be great for that one person who takes baths in hotels, However, the shower head was hard to manipulate and sprayed water sideways and directly into my eyes so I had to stand to the side of the water flow.

Generally, I enjoyed my stay but I just cant come back simply because of the joke they call the internet. If you have any other purpose that doesn't involve the internet, you will most likely enjoy your time completely.

Room Tip: Odd numbers seem to have the gulf view and balcony. Even have a pool view
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank antibeauty
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you so much for the well thought out review! I have made certain to pass along your concerns to the appropriate department heads. I regret that you had such a bad time with the internet here and I recognize how critical that is for you as a business traveller. Please rest assured that we will do everything we can to improve this, as well as looking into the issue you cited with your AC. We want each guest experience to be a great one.
Panama city
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for the weekend and was appalled with most of the staffs attitudes to say the least. The front desk clerks seemed as unhappy as they could be to be at work and acted as if they were put out if you had any sort of question. Coming from florida, the smoking in the building was a big turn off. The $25 buffet was nothing to waste your money on either.

• Stayed June 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of your experience. It is unfortunate that we did not meet your expectations. I'm particularly concerned that you did not receive the customary guest service that we are known for. If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact me at guestservices@treasurebay.com.
Sumter, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We try to make the trip to Biloxi a quarterly event. Usually we stay at Treasure Bay because I play Blackjack and their two-deck tables give players the best edge on the Gulf Coast. My wife plays video poker and she has hit one Royal Flush there so is inclined to believe she can do it again (chuckle).

We like staying at the hotel, but as rooms go, you have to trade proximity to gaming and reduced rates for safe, comfortable, updated rooms. None of the rooms we have had had either a refrigerator or a microwave. Worst of all, the bathrooms are terrible. Whether you get a tub or a walk-in shower, the showers and tubs have very little to no slip resistance and are very slick when wet. To compound the dangerous floors, there are no grab bars. I'm surprised someone hasn't already taken a serious tumble in the bath. I doubt anything will be done until someone slips, gets seriously injured, and wins a lawsuit against the hotel. If you play enough to garner free rooms, then perhaps staying at the Treasure Bay hotel makes sense . . . but you will be taking a risk.

Room Tip: Don't take a room in the low rise. If you cannot get a room in the tower, stay at the Hampton i...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience here at Treasure Bay. To address some of your concerns, I'd like to mention that while all of our rooms do not come standard with a refrigerator, one is available upon request for a small rental fee. Our premium suites and junior suites all come with a fridge standard. Additionally, we have rooms equipped with grab bars, in compliance with the ADA requirements and can be requested based on availability. Finally, we will provide a complimentary bath mat to help you avoid slipping if you inquire at the Front Desk. We take the safety of our guests very seriously. I hope you will bear this in mind when you consider your next trip to Biloxi. We'd love to have you two back and improve your rating of the property.
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 22 June 2014

the trip was a good trip but the buffett was too high for us because we never eat the amount that we pay for. The hotel did not have any specials for seniors. The was very nice and the room was nice and clean.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Robert! Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your experience. I wanted to make sure you knew that we offer a 10% discount to anyone over 50 years of age unless they are staying with us on a special offer coupon or if the room is booked through a third party such as Expedia or Booking.com. I'm not sure why you were told differently, but that is our current policy. Just let us know at the desk so we can verify ID - we can't apply the discount over the phone. We hope you'll come back to see us soon!
Lucedale, Mississippi
Reviewed 22 June 2014

the rooms are very nice. the food is some of the best. the gaming floor staff are very friendly. biggest complaint playing the tables does not get the points like the slots, this is not fair to the table players. we play here about 2 to 4 times a month.

Room Tip: if you are going to use the pool get a pool side room, if not and you are there to gamble get a room...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We're so happy to have your feedback about your experiece. I'm going to pass your concerns about your table play over to our Marketing Team. Please rest assured that our Tables do in fact get rated based on their play and rewards are assessed based on those ratings. If you'd like to know more about this, please contact us at marketing@treasurebay.com.