“Awesome!”

Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #2 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Loved it ... Will be back , we get offers in mail to fly down with three free nights and we will be using them from now on. The pool area is perfect and we loved Mary mahoneys across the street also!! Thanks so much!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (7,740)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This was my first time staying at the beau rivage. I was more than pleased with ever aspect of my stay. The only negative thing I can say is that the walls are thin. I could hear every conversation, tv, shower, and toilet flush. It was quiet when I went to sleep so that was all that mattered to me. I will definitely stay again in the future.

Room Tip: Must try out the spa and salon. It is amazing. I recieved the best massage and facial.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2014

As MLife members we have made this trip a few times. Never have we been disappointed. The rooms are great, bathrooms are roomy and beds are very comfortable. We would like to compliment all the staff. We have never seen more courteous and friendly people. Everyone is very helpful and polite. We didn't get a chance to use the pool as it was raining on our one available day, but it looked wonderful. Thanks again to all your outstanding employees!! Looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Love everything about beau rivage. couldn't stay at a better place. Food excellent, rooms were excellent , pool was really special,gaming was great.The staff was so very helpful with anything needed. I love the decor in the rooms in the lobby and outside a the pool and even out in front of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The hotel itself is elegant. Room is nice and big. Hotel staff are friendly. Food is great. Slot machines are fun and they have a lot of new games.
We keep coming back to the Beau. Now I have my mother-in-law hooked to the Beau. She wont even want to go elsewhere.
I am looking forward to come back in August.
It's so worth it. You sure will love your stay here..

Room Tip: Excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Maria O
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This was a wonderful trip for me, my husband and another couple that join us. The hotel/resort was beautiful. The surroundings was great. It was a wonderful time had by all of us. The buffet/food was numerous to choose from and eat to your hearts content. The large selection of ethnic cuisine foods from various cultures.

Room Tip: We were on a higher floor and the resort/hotel was very large. So there were no noise even in the ha...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trudy G
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Beau Rivage is always a wonderful stay! We travel from Florida to Texas fairly often and I always look forward to staying there. The hotel and casino are absolutely beautiful! The marble and mosaic lobby seems to go on for miles. Especially nice are all the flowers grown in the flower beds in the lobby which are changed out regularly.
The pool is gorgeous! Love the flags on each pool chair that summons a bar attendant instantaneously! The pool is facing the beach and it's fun to watch the pelicans and boats with a frozen beverage in hand.
The rooms are huge, well appointed, and the beachfront view is fantastic. The bathrooms are large and paricularly nice with with a separate soaking tub. Did I mention how inexpensive?
We usually choose the buffet because of the endless crawfish. We used to live in Biloxi 20 years ago and miss the "mud bugs". The other restaurants are great, too.
Beau Rivage is a very elegant and upscale hotel, yet very comfortable with plenty of southern hospitality!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy D
Travellers also viewed these Biloxi hotels
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Palace Casino Resort
#3 of 47 in Biloxi
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel

Been to Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi

Address: 875 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530-4299
Region: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Casino Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Business Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Luxury Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Spa Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Romantic Hotel in Biloxi
Price Range: £64 - £224 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Beau Rivage Biloxi Hotel Biloxi