IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$60
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$85
US$114
US$102
Doubletree.com
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$111
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$168
Travelocity
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$98
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$142
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$95
Hotels.com
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$77
  • Pool
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$88
Travelocity
1,706 results
All reviewshigh tideboyd gamingcosta cucinacasino resortsports barfree buffetimperial palaceparking garagevalet serviceplayers cardslot machinespoker roomsmoking roomtable gamescrab legsthe room was nicelove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2012

stayed here on our drive to disney. check in a wonderful experience. our room was not ready @ check in so we waited. husband watched the game in the bar area, me and my son walked the lobby. room was super clean except for a hidden hanger behind the sofa by the window. be was sooo comfy! our tv was excessively big! we needed to sit in bed to watch tv...not complaining! tv in bathroom by the jacuzzi tub. only got a handful of channels in the bathroom, though.

buffet was overpriced $25/person. but excellent variety and drinks included.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2012

My wife and I had the pleasure of spending Christmas Day and an additional three (3) days at Imperial Palace (IP) Casino Resort & Spa in Biloxi, MS. IP's accommodations equal Las Vegas' fine hotels and casinos. We enjoyed our room, the restaurants, and the casino. IP is centrally located to other acitivities in Biloxi such as shopping and golfing. The entire staff was friendly and they looked out for the guest's welfare. Will we go there again? You bet we will.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

I stayed in the IP for a week and it was not a bad experience. Nothing to rave about, but nothing to complain about either. Everything in the room was in working order. I did request a fridge due to the long stay and it was not in the room when I got there, but I advised the front desk and it was promptly brought up.

Staff were cordial and generally helpful. I hit the casino a few times and the slots seemed to be a little tight, but I'm not a huge gambler, so they may have just been normal. The view of the gulf from my room on the 10th floor was nice, but the skyline is sparse in Biloxi.

Ordered room service one night and it was pretty good, but a little expensive ($23 for a burger, fries and slice of cheese cake). The Hotel itself is pretty nice. The common areas and in-hotel dining areas are very nice. The room itself was pretty basic. A little worn, but still nice. Whatever you do, do not knock anything over on the mini bar. It charges you if anything is disturbed. Also, I like to hook up my gaming system on business trips because I'm usually at places for an extended time and I get bored. Theis place had it specifically set up where gaming systems could not be set up (there is no way to change the input). I think this is a way to get people out of the rooms to the Casino, so I understand.

Overall, it is a good hotel. I would recommend for a weekend stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Stayed over the New Years weekend. The room was old and worn out. The service was average. Witnessed security bullying patrons on the casino floor. Awful experience and will NEVER go back. Moved to the Beau Rivage on Tuesday and everything has been first class.

Room Tip: Run from this place and go to the Beau Rivage or Hard Rock!!!
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We stayed at the IP for the last night of a cross-country adventure and boy, were we surprised! For $45 we got a beautiful, clean, and well-appointed room with a water view. The bathroom was clean and well-lit and came with all-natural bath soaps that were very luxurious. The bed was incredible--I wish we could have put it on top of the car and taken it with us. We had drinks and wandered around the casinos, but that really isn't our scene so I can't say how they compare to other places. Room service for breakfast was excellent and arrived soon after I called the order in. The food was hot and there was a lot of it, more than I expected and not for much more than going out to a restaurant. The fruit and yogurt "spa breakfast" was a nice treat since it came with so much fresh fruit and the pancakes were stacked high and covered the entire plate. I would definitely stay here again!!

1  Thank Lauralee3