IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
1,705 results
All reviewshigh tideboyd gamingcosta cucinacasino resortsports barfree buffetimperial palaceparking garagevalet serviceplayers cardslot machinespoker roomsmoking roomtable gamescrab legsthe room was nicelove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I enjoyed our stay March 7-9,2014. The staff is very friendly & courteous.The rooms are clean & spacious. I was surprised no refrigerator or microwave was in the room. The buffet is the best. My family will be returning soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is your typical very nice casino hotel room. What can I say, it was beautiful for the $55.99 + tax that we paid. Loved the room & bath. Seemed like special treatment. The only negative I can say is that not everyone likes to sleep on firm tall pillows. I ended up with a stiff neck for two days. But everything else was ++
Very convenient location, good neighborhood, central location and did I say the room was beautiful?

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Check in was a breeze. Room was nice and comfy. Ordered a refrigerator for extra $8. It was brought up about an hour after check in. It was placed on an unstable fixture? If you had to get something out of the refrigerator you had to support the bottom of it. No separate freezer part? The first night we ate at the buffet. It was HORRIBLE. None of the foods or drinks for that matter taste anything like it was supposed to. From the rice to the pizza to the seafood! Even the kids refused to eat their food. I just didn't understand. We had friends tell us the buffet was great but this was far beyond what we expected. Needless to say we didn't step foot in any of the food places there again during our stay.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Went with friends to see Larry's show at IP Biloxi and had a great time. Seats in balcony 1st row were great. Ate at the IP buffet which was fantastic. I am not a buffet person, but got out voted and was pleasantly surprised. Food was appetitizing well prepared and fresh. Visited casino TOO SMOKY. Not for anyone who hates the smell of smoke so I'm not a good judge as I was miserable. My friends had a great
Time

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We visited the IP Casino Resort Spa-Biloxi the week of 03/10/2014 and found it much better than previously to the extent we will continue to go again to the IP. The new Owners (Boyd Gaming) has greatly improved the air system, the food service and the friendliness of the staff. Our visit to the noon day buffet was great, the food well presented and the taste was good. We will revisit the IP in late April when we are back in Biloxi.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family