“Fun place to stay”

IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Ranked #9 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We have stayed at the IP 3 times in the last six months and simply love the place. The food is awesome. The atmosphere is youthful. My wife is a Sizzling Seven nut and loves the sizzling quarter machines here. Great comps and gifts. Tien Restaurant is second to none (fantastic).
Rooms are nice, clean, and well adorned. Staff is friendly and helpful. I would recommend IP to anyone and plan on returned as soon as possible.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank onearmbanditeaser
Write a ReviewReviews (1,655)

996 - 1,002 of 1,655 reviews

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stayed one night on our way to Mardi Gras. Had checked reviews, some good, some not so good and I was concerned, however we were not disappointed. Did not have a reservation but was able to get a room which was nicely decorated, clean and had a water view. Signed up for a players card and received a free buffet dinner. Free drinks while your gambling which is great. Tip the waitresses and all will be happy.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shortjo
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I recently stayed at the IP for two nights using my room comps. I have stayed here numerous times in the past and have had some not overly impressive stays, but this time was very different. Though Valet operations still tend to be disorganized and slow, I could not help but notice the drastic improvement in the check-in process. In the past, long lines with few and slow check-in personnel at the counter were common but this time even though the line was fairly long, there must of been 7-8 check-in personnel who seemed to be working very quickly and were very cheerful. Other than the Valet issue, my only other concern was the breakfast room service or perhaps I should say lack of or extremely slow breakfast room service. On day one, they never answered the calls and all calls went directly to a recording stating time room service was available but no one was ever available to take an order. On day two, after two tries someone finally answered and indicated 45 minutes for a simple ham and cheese omelet with a cup of coffee but it took nearly 70 minutes. Other than those two issues, my stay was very pleasant. As always, I enjoyed the casino. The food and service at their Italian Restaurant, Costa Cucina, like always was excellent. The weather cooperated and time spent on the pool deck was most enjoyable. Overall, a great experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank GoHorsesGo
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The first room we were placed in had no view and smelled of smoke.We were moved to a much better room.This casino has smoking floors and smoking areas with slot machines.The rooms were okay.The buffet was nice.

Room Tip: Make sure you book a non smoking room if you don't smoke.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The room was very large and super clean. We ordered room service and it was decent. The beds were comfy. I would stay here again. The place is huge. Casino was not too crowded and pretty smoky, but our floor and room were not! The food was pricey but tasted good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

First, every month we get offers for free room stays. We had never before taken them up on their offer, but because it was our birthday month (husband and I share the same month) we decided to take a day off from work, get a sitter, and go for it. When we checked in, we were greeted by an older gentleman - I wish I remembered his name - but on top of getting the room for free, because it was our birthday month, he upgrade it to a Jacuzzi suite for free. We also got free a buffet for each of us...but that was at the kiosk, not check in, but I thought it was worth mentioning because we already got a room and upgrade for free, then our meal free on top of that. GREAT customer service. Anyway, when we got up to the room, we were not expecting such a large jacuzzi. We got the jacuzzi room at the former Isle of Capri and this room at the IP blew Isle of Capri out of the water. It was huge. It had 4 flat screen TVs in all - one in the bedroom. One in the living room. Two smaller ones in the bathroom. One mounted above the jacuzzi and one mounted above the vanity. I heard once that casino hotels were designed so that you don't want to spend a lot of time in there - not this room. i spent a good portion of my time lounging in the jacuzzi watching TV. Along with an awesome jacuzzi, there was a huge walk in tiled shower with a couple shower heads to include a rain shower head in the middle. I was in heaven.

The only thing I noticed was that the designs seemed a little dated, BUT everythinhg was in great condition. My kids are spending a week with their grandparents in July and we are coming back for a couple days and booking the same room. Of course we'll have to pay for it this time - totally worth it. :) cant wait!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Rooms are nice and clean. The service in hotel great and on the casino floor the staff was helpful and friendly. We only had breakfast was very good and the waiter was very attentive. I would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends