1,820 results
All reviewshigh tidecosta cucinasports barfree buffetimperial palaceparking garageplayers cardcasino resortvalet serviceslot machinessmoking roomtable gamesthe room was nicecrab legsa lot of funget awaynew orleans
Reviewed 3 July 2014

It's midnight and we are on night 1of a 2 night stay. Terrible experience. Walls are paper thin. Kids running in halls, yelling, beating on doors. 50 people at elevators waiting. Will NEVER stay here again. Can hear normal voice conversations in next room. How much does insulation cost IP? Jeez....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bamaskel
Sarah S, Manager at IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay here at IP Casino Resort Spa. It appears we have impacted your stay in a negative manner and for that we apologize. We are sorry to hear about the noise on your floor as this is not typical of our hotel. When we do have noise complaints reported we send security up to access and correct the issue. We appreciate your comments as they help us to improve our overall service levels.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Daughter complained that bed by window was hot, no air blew that way. Employees were all nice and helpful. Buffet was good. Beds were made up terrible sheets would all come off bed. Casino slots were tight

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I booked a 6 o'clock couples massage. After the 50 minute massage they said the spa was closed. Which was fine. They said I could only take a shower. I showered for literally 2 minutes. I got out and was using wiping the mascara from under my eyes. We had reservations at 32 right after. The manager I am assuming came in the bathroom and rudely told me I needed to gather my things and leave because they close at 7. I told her I just needed to get dressed. I was getting my clothes. She came back in and again told me to leave. I could not believe their rudeness. It was 7:10 when we got done paying. I would think they wouldn't book a massage at 6 knowing you have oil all over you and treat you like trash because they had to stay 10 extra minutes. I wish I would have gotten that girls name. I will never come back.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Liz C
Sarah S, Manager at IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

We at IP's Senses Spa & Salon pride ourselves on guest service and consistency. It appears that we failed in this case. Please know that a policy is being put in place to prevent this from occurring in the future. We want everyone to enjoy our beautiful facility and no one should feel rushed after receiving a relaxing experience from our professional providers. Thank you so much for your feedback as it helps us to improve overall guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We love IP especially during the summer. IP has the best pool and pool area on the coast!!! love the buffet, love the slots!! always my favorite place whether we go for the day or overnite or several days. Cant beat all the friendly staff. The rooms are clean and spacious. Cant wait to go back!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 22 June 2014

friendly check in staff , we stayed there for 3 nights our view was looking at the plumbing pipes, Brittany at the pool accused us of taking a towel because the one we brought from home was similar to the blue and whites stripes they have , had to show her the difference which was obvious.did not like the parking garage drivers go too fast.

Room Tip: request a good outdoor view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank paula094

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay here at IP Casino Resort Spa. We are pleased to hear that you found our front desk staff to be friendly. As for your comments regarding the pool your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate department for follow up. Once again, thank you for sharing your comments as it allows us to continually improve our service levels and overall guest satisfaction.