“The only place I stay on the Gulf Coast”

Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs
Ranked #14 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This is one of the best Hampton Inns in the US. The location is good, the rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is exceptional. They serve a good, hot breakfast. If your travel plans take you to the Gulf Coast this is the place to stay.

1  Thank Greg R
Bill s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us. I feel our staff is exceptional also and they take great pride in serving our guests. Today we told them "little things make a big difference" and makes our guest feel like home away from home. Thank you for your very nice review and have a great weekend. Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Always consistent. Top Quality. Friendly staff. I'm always happy to come to this hotel. I've stayed here continually for six years. If you are looking for a place to stay on I-10 in Mississippi, you should wait to get to this Hampton Inn at Exit 50. You will not be disappointed that you did.

1  Thank Jeffrey W
Bill s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

We really do appreciate the great review you gave our Hotel. You mention that your always happy to come and stay at our Hotel. As a matter of fact we tell our staff every day 'If your not happy our guest are not happy". We really feel it's a good place to stay also. Hurry back and thanks again.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

This place was highly rated and WAY cheaper than the casinos. It was immaculately clean, the staff super friendly and the free breakfast was a FULL breakfast: eggs, sausage, potatoes, fruit, waffles, pastry and on and on. The coffee is some of the best I've ever had in a hotel.
It is close to the interstate, but the noise was not too bad.
The internet connection required me to sign on daily, very tedious.
The fitness center was tiny and dangerously crowded with three large machines. There is NO room to use the exercise ball or put the mat on the floor, also no weights. So cardio only. On the plus there are ample towels, a nice TV and cold water.

1  Thank Susan S
Bill s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us. Our main goal is to make our guest feel like its home away from home. We all take great pride in our Hotel and thats what Hamptonality is all about. Please come and visit us soon again and be sure to tell others about us. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Have a great day.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We stayed here on our way from Atlanta to New Orleans,and as always,Hampton Inn is a good choice.The children loved the cookies,the breakfast wasn't the the best from Hampton Inn,but the quality of what they had was good.
The room was very clean,and the bathroom better than many other Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Bill s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us on your way to New Orleans. It is a great half way stay and a very easy trip from here. The cookies will always be here for the children and the clean room will be here for you also. I lived in New Orleans for 25 years and always had a good time as I hope you did also. Thanks again for staying with us and have a great day.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We needed a convenient place to stay on our way to Florida and have had good experiences with Hampton hotels in the past. The hotel staff were friendly and accommodating, the room was clean, the complimentary breakfast was good and the overall value was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for staying with us on your way to Florida. Our Staff takes great pride in serving our guest and I'll be sure to tell them for you. We hope to see you again real soon and maybe you can spend some time visiting our Coast. Thanks again and have a wounderful day.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I stayed at this property in January, 2013 for two nights on a trip to the Biloxi area. I booked a very good rate through the Hampton website, found the property easy to access directly off I-10. This is a smaller Hampton Inn with three stories, 80-some rooms, one guest elevator. Check-in went rapidly and well, and on inspection we found the room to be very clean and comfortable with well functioning heat (yes, it was 31 degrees out when we checked in). Standard Hampton amenities in the bathroom, soft newer towels. My wife was especially pleased with the cable television with over 500 available channels! The bed was comfortable with soft sheets, the only downside was that neither one of us could find comfortable pillows to sleep with so our necks both hurt in the morning. Good hot water with acceptable flow (we were on a second floor room). The complementary breakfast was standard Hampton fare, not remarkable. Good, clean breakfast area. On our 2nd morning we were a little pokey so I requested a late checkout, no problems. Staff was all very pleasent and accommodating during this visit. The general impression of the property was it was neat, clean, and well kept. This franchisee takes pride in the property's presentation to guests.

All in all, minus the slight wrinkle with the comfort of the pillows this was an excellent stay. Would highly recommend this property for travellers in the Biloxi area that don't want the Casino congestion. I intend to stay here again if I'm in the area, I'll just bring my own pillow!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Bill s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you so much for your great reviews about our Hotel. We have a great staff thats creates a home away from home atmosphere. We hope to see you real soon,maybe in the Summer to visit our beautiful Coast. There is just so much to do here all year long and more is being added Monthly. Thanks again for staying with us and have a great day.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

First I will compliment the excellent service. When I checked in I wasn't satisfied with my room (more on that later) and the front desk person cheerfully changed my room and told me not to apologize. He moved us to a room across from a friend who had checked in earlier and then called to make sure the room was okay, which I thought was very nice. Breakfast the 2nd morning was VERY crowded due to a group staying there, and the 2 women breakfast staff hustled and did their very best to keep everything filled and stay on top of things.

The room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable. I am impressed with the wide selection of TV channels.

I had reserved a king suite, but then I was told that those rooms were on the 1st floor and the only one available when we checked in faced the lobby, so we switched to a regular king room. I am shocked that a suite would not be on a top floor (maybe this hotel gets lots of old people).

Breakfast was fine the first day but then the second day there was a large school group and we had to share a table with strangers (which we actually like b/c we get to talk to interesting people, but I can see others wouldn't like this). We also had to wait a long time for the hot items because the group had been there first.

Certainly I would stay here if ever in the area again. The free WiFi was fast, and the location right off the highway was easy to find and convenient to thing. It was too cold during our stay but the pool area looked nice.

Room Tip: Beware that the king suite are on the first floor and near the lobby, so these are not a good choice...